Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Shortage of Estates for sale  (Read 5515 times)

aaronjb

Re: Shortage of Estates for sale
« Reply #15 on: 09 June 2014, 21:37:50 »

Try finding an Estate Elite 2.2DTi - rare as rocking horse..  I'm actually now slightly sad I missed out on that one with the dead pump a week or so ago.  Especially as this higher mileage CD went for £600 - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191204653926 (although that is a really nice colour..)

05omegav6

« Reply #16 on: 09 June 2014, 22:04:51 »

Try finding an Estate Elite 2.2DTi - rare as rocking horse..  I'm actually now slightly sad I missed out on that one with the dead pump a week or so ago.  Especially as this higher mileage CD went for £600 - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191204653926 (although that is a really nice colour..)
Hence my text question earlier :y

aaronjb

« Reply #17 on: 09 June 2014, 22:10:39 »

Ah the one my phone saw fit not to tell me about.. or it probably did right about when the alarm went off in Sainsbury so all I did was stab at the screen to make it stop going "boing" loudly ;D  :-[

I shall reply forthwith!

joff

• Omega Knight
  • swindon, wilts
  • Discovery TD5 ES
    • Drives the wife mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 10 June 2014, 00:21:37 »

My CDX DTI Estate will be up soon and with only 120k on the clock with leather  ::) ::) brother has it in the Elite but no leather in his, but don't think he wants to part with it

05omegav6

« Reply #19 on: 10 June 2014, 00:26:41 »

My CDX DTI Estate will be up soon and with only 120k on the clock with leather  ::) ::) brother has it in the Elite but no leather in his, but don't think he wants to part with it
Sold to the man in Bracknell, (provided it's not silver of course...) :y

joff

• Omega Knight
  • swindon, wilts
  • Discovery TD5 ES
    • Drives the wife mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 10 June 2014, 00:37:43 »

Sold to the man in Bracknell, (provided it's not silver of course...) :y

no it's not silver :y

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 10 June 2014, 00:38:43 »

My CDX DTI Estate will be up soon and with only 120k on the clock with leather ::) ::) brother has it in the Elite but no leather in his, but don't think he wants to part with it

Never ever or even ever will I buy a car with Leather again, horrible stuff, cold or sweaty bottom, take you pick, but not for me, I know some love it, their choice............ ::) ::)

joff

• Omega Knight
  • swindon, wilts
  • Discovery TD5 ES
    • Drives the wife mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 10 June 2014, 00:43:03 »

My CDX DTI Estate will be up soon and with only 120k on the clock with leather ::) ::) brother has it in the Elite but no leather in his, but don't think he wants to part with it

Never ever or even ever will I buy a car with Leather again, horrible stuff, cold or sweaty bottom, take you pick, but not for me, I know some love it, their choice............ ::) ::)

All 3 of mine have leather and 2 of them are auto (3.2's only come with leather  :-\ unless EX plod ?)

chrisgixer

« Reply #23 on: 10 June 2014, 00:47:11 »

Bigger shortage of 3.2's by the looks.

£2.5 - £5k :o

05omegav6

« Reply #24 on: 10 June 2014, 00:48:13 »

Leather was standard on the 3.2 Elite, cloth and sports leather being no cost options.
Cloth was standard on the 2.6/dti elite, leather being a cost option :y

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 10 June 2014, 00:57:56 »

Leather was standard on the 3.2 Elite, cloth and sports leather being no cost options.

MV6 being cloth......... :y :y

joff

• Omega Knight
  • swindon, wilts
  • Discovery TD5 ES
    • Drives the wife mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 10 June 2014, 00:58:59 »

About 50 MV6 estate's in the 3.2 size I was told ? That's why I am keeping the one I had off RobG in April, starting work on it this week so hope to have it on the road soon. :y and it has sports (MV6) leather

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 10 June 2014, 08:00:40 »

MV6 being cloth......... :y :y

runs outside to check...... Nope mine has leather :)
Hoof'land storeman.

05omegav6

« Reply #28 on: 10 June 2014, 09:30:42 »

Indeed, a not inexpensive option on the MV6 :y hence the relative rarity of the interiors...

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 10 June 2014, 20:08:45 »

Hummm our Elite Estate was going to go, but I'm having second thoughts really, as the 3.2's first err proper outing in it's new role did well. But lack of boot space was apparent, even without a tank in there.

I've been looking at Zafria's and compared to the Omega, boot space is disappointing.

I also failed to spot how few decent Estates are on the market, just 15 in total on trader, just 4 Elites  :o

Ours has had in the last 24 months, new exhaust, rear SL shocks, brakes, cam covers and dis-pack. last 12 months, full set new tyres.
« Last Edit: 10 June 2014, 20:12:33 by tunnie »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.