Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shares  (Read 6482 times)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
Re: Shares
« Reply #75 on: 02 March 2021, 06:53:40 »

Legal canabis based companies are doing well, very well. Just put in a request for shares in a new one (IPO). Very high risk. No dividends. Only formed a year or so ago. No trading history. However, shares at .05p each. If they even go to 50p, I'll be happy. I think they may possibly go to £1 in 6 months. This is a purely speculative buy with little interest in the long term. If it all flops, not lost that much, not compared with maintaining an Omega.

I'm sure you're all bursting to know. .  ::)

Got the shares I wanted. Opened this morning at x4 the IPO price. This fell back to around x3 IPO price as a result of some immediate profit taking, not unexpected. So far, I'm happy. I'm hanging on to them for a short while till the price settles and maybe creeps back up again. The company has stated that it does not envisage paying dividends for quite some time, it doesn't even have any sales yet, so this is all highly speculative.

https://www.londonstockexchange.com/stock/CBX/cellular-goods-plc/company-page
Read about this debut a couple of days ago, David Beckham got a 20% share in the company iirc.
Diesel till I die

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 02 March 2021, 20:50:58 »

Legal canabis based companies are doing well, very well. Just put in a request for shares in a new one (IPO). Very high risk. No dividends. Only formed a year or so ago. No trading history. However, shares at .05p each. If they even go to 50p, I'll be happy. I think they may possibly go to £1 in 6 months. This is a purely speculative buy with little interest in the long term. If it all flops, not lost that much, not compared with maintaining an Omega.

I'm sure you're all bursting to know. .  ::)

Got the shares I wanted. Opened this morning at x4 the IPO price. This fell back to around x3 IPO price as a result of some immediate profit taking, not unexpected. So far, I'm happy. I'm hanging on to them for a short while till the price settles and maybe creeps back up again. The company has stated that it does not envisage paying dividends for quite some time, it doesn't even have any sales yet, so this is all highly speculative.

https://www.londonstockexchange.com/stock/CBX/cellular-goods-plc/company-page
Read about this debut a couple of days ago, David Beckham got a 20% share in the company iirc.

Indeed, and they tried to drum up interest by dropping his name a lot, however it was actually an investment company that Beckham owns to look after his financial interests. Not sure he has any direct personal involvement or interest really.

IPO price was 5p. Shot up to 21p on first day. Now dropped back to about 13p. If they go back to 15p or so I'm flogging them. I'll have made a few hundred £.

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 02 March 2021, 21:15:35 »

Good on you any gain is a win👍👍
Laying a rubber road.

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 02 March 2021, 23:56:12 »

Good on you any gain is a win👍👍

This is not my normal way of doing things. I tend to take a longer term view. But on this one, it may be about making a quick profit and get out. Their business plan could very well work, big time, but maybe not. It's about manufacturing canabis not growing it.
“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 02 March 2021, 23:58:31 »

I’ve got a few bob in Mgc pharmaceuticals   but that will be med/long term I think
Laying a rubber road.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 03 March 2021, 00:01:41 »

Btw westmount energy could be interesting soon.
Laying a rubber road.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 05 March 2021, 19:27:12 »

Was interesting dropped like a stone luckily only a few bob on them going to try CTEA next
Laying a rubber road.

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 06 March 2021, 00:12:15 »

Was interesting dropped like a stone luckily only a few bob on them going to try CTEA next

Indeed CBX fell quite a bit, but still double my buy price. Trying to decide, jump ship or hold on and hope.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 06 March 2021, 12:02:37 »

No shares at all now , I put £30,000 into premium bonds in September so far won two prizes one of £50 in December & £25 this week so not a bad return so far.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.