Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78   Go Down

Author Topic: Corona virus Europe  (Read 129409 times)

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
Re: Corona virus Europe
« Reply #1065 on: 22 May 2020, 15:50:54 »

I may catch the virus tomorrow. Lad has had an email to say he can go over and collect the rest of his stuff from uni. There'll be virus-ridden students everywhere  :(
Made it back, place was virtually deserted. House is full of his crap now.
Takes a few days for the cough to develop
the Diesel fumes will have killed all your taste buds anyway so lack of taste and smell is not necessarily Covid related
a nice cup of Yorkshire tea should see it all good  :)

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: 22 May 2020, 17:12:08 »

Can you not inject disenfectant directly into your bloodstream,I believe someone thought this was a good idea can't remember who..😃😄😀
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

STEMO

« Reply #1067 on: 22 May 2020, 17:22:58 »

Can you not inject disenfectant directly into your bloodstream,I believe someone thought this was a good idea can't remember who..😃😄😀
I prefer neat alcohol.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: 22 May 2020, 18:06:27 »

That might work. Donald is teetotal so he wouldn't know about that.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: 22 May 2020, 19:56:03 »

I may catch the virus tomorrow. Lad has had an email to say he can go over and collect the rest of his stuff from uni. There'll be virus-ridden students everywhere  :(
Made it back, place was virtually deserted. House is full of his infected crap now.

Fixed that for you Uncle STEMO.  :)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

« Reply #1070 on: 22 May 2020, 20:01:51 »

Made it back, place was virtually deserted. House is full of his infected crap now.

Students stuff is always infected. I asked him to go and get his plates and stuff from the kitchen, you know, the stuff he actually eats off. I wouldn't fickin eat off it, gave the dishwasher indigestion  ;D

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: 22 May 2020, 20:06:11 »

Students stuff is always infected. I asked him to go and get his plates and stuff from the kitchen, you know, the stuff he actually eats off. I wouldn't fickin eat off it, gave the dishwasher indigestion  ;D

Well lets hope that his crusty old t shirts don't get the washing machine pregnant!  ;D

STEMO

« Reply #1072 on: 22 May 2020, 20:07:31 »

Well lets hope that his crusty old t shirts don't get the washing machine pregnant!  ;D
I'm cutting his hair tomorrow. Tee hee  ;D

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: 22 May 2020, 20:14:05 »

I'm cutting his hair tomorrow. Tee hee  ;D

My Dad cut my hair once when I was a nipper with the kitchen sissors and a colander!  ;D

My Mum went nuts and dragged me straight off to a hairdresser friend.  He never attempted that again!  :D

STEMO

« Reply #1074 on: 22 May 2020, 20:19:26 »

I used to cut his all the time when he was little, he hated the barbers. He didn't know any better then, but I don't think he'd appreciate an uneven number 4 now  ;D

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: 22 May 2020, 21:59:01 »

Ha ha, I cut my grandsons hair when he was five it was a bit thick so I was using the clippers on and off with a number two... but I forgot I had it off on the final run and put a trough through the middle of his head I put my hand over it as I felt I hadn’t done it until I took my hand off ;D ;D is mum my sons wife was mortified  : and I had been asking if I could cut it for ages before that........ Not good :-[ ;D ;D
Laying a rubber road.

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: 24 May 2020, 20:02:42 »

I wonder if they had 'social distancing' after the Spanish Flu epidemic .....  :-\

STEMO

« Reply #1077 on: 24 May 2020, 20:09:39 »

I wonder if they had 'social distancing' after the Spanish Flu epidemic .....  :-\
Naturally, there weren't that many people left.

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: 24 May 2020, 20:18:18 »

Naturally, there weren't that many people left.
True ....  :-\
At sme stage we're all just going to get on with life. People & the country need to get going again. We've all been working as we did before so nothing much different, but those that have been sat at home not working with no money must be desperate to get back to work.
« Last Edit: 24 May 2020, 20:20:56 by Andy B »

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: 24 May 2020, 20:27:25 »

A few days ago the O.N.S estimate 1 in 20 have or have had Covid 19 (so have really because UK's stance on recovered is N/A )
sounds like a great reason to social distance to me
we still don't know the long term effects of Chinese Virus  ::)
or indeed the long term effects of a vaccine IF one can be found

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 21 queries.