Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78   Go Down

Author Topic: Corona virus Europe  (Read 129024 times)

STEMO

Re: Corona virus Europe
« Reply #1080 on: 24 May 2020, 20:29:36 »

I wonder if they had 'social distancing' after the Spanish Flu epidemic .....  :-\
Naturally, there weren't that many people left.
True ....  :-\
At sme stage we're all just going to get on with life. People & the country need to get going again. We've all been working as we did before so nothing much different, but those that have been sat at home not working with no money must be desperate to get back to work.
Dead right, Andy. Despite all the rhetoric, my missus can't wait to get her school open and the kids back in. The way the fatality figures are falling, you've probably got more chance of being run over by a bus.

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: 24 May 2020, 20:37:25 »

The way the fatality figures are falling, you've probably got more chance of being run over by a bus.

I asked my daughter this evening if things at work were tailing off (she's an ICU nurse but now also on the COVID wards) but she said that things at work were as bad as ever ....  :-\

STEMO

« Reply #1082 on: 24 May 2020, 20:39:35 »

The way the fatality figures are falling, you've probably got more chance of being run over by a bus.

I asked my daughter this evening if things at work were tailing off (she's an ICU nurse but now also on the COVID wards) but she said that things at work were as bad as ever ....  :-\
How can that be if hospital admissions are falling and death rates are falling? Unless they're not. Borissssss!!  ;D

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: 24 May 2020, 20:41:02 »

How can that be if hospital admissions are falling and death rates are falling? Unless they're not. Borissssss!!  ;D

Lies ... damned lies & statistics maybe!  ;D

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: 24 May 2020, 20:42:15 »

They've changed the patient dynamics, not the management  :-X
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

« Reply #1085 on: 24 May 2020, 20:44:36 »

What? 

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: 24 May 2020, 20:58:24 »

The way I understand it is that the number of those in hospital because of the virus is falling as is the number of daily fatalities,but these figures are spread across the UK so there are some areas[possibly Andys daughter is in one such]that are more affected than others.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: 24 May 2020, 22:27:03 »

What?
Pre Batflu, hospitals were reportedly chaotic, poorly managed stressful places to work.

Apparently the only thing that has changed is why the 'customers' are there, ie Batflu... Doesn't alter the fact that they're chaotic, poorly managed and stressful work places ;)

Put another way, Mrs Stemo* currently works in a school. Let's say that half her staff are crap and the building is falling down. The school gets a shiny new building, but nothing else changes. Is it all roses suddenly? No half the staff are still crap, so her work quality doesn't really change.

*Obviously made up situation...

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: 24 May 2020, 22:50:56 »

What?
Pre Batflu, hospitals were reportedly chaotic, poorly managed stressful places to work.

Apparently the only thing that has changed is why the 'customers' are there, ie Batflu... Doesn't alter the fact that they're chaotic, poorly managed and stressful work places ;)

Put another way, Mrs Stemo* currently works in a school. Let's say that half her staff are crap and the building is falling down. The school gets a shiny new building, but nothing else changes. Is it all roses suddenly? No half the staff are still crap, so her work quality doesn't really change.

*Obviously made up situation...

I've told you before and I WON'T tell you again .....  STOP USING COMMON SENSE AND LOGIC in your posts ... it goes completely against the modern trend of "Blame the government without thinking" ... it is NEVER the workers fault, always the Governments .... this is a progressive, forward thinking, ecologically sound and therefore totally left wing forum, so your continued application of common sense marks you as a right wing terrorist, your opinions cannot be valid under any circumstances as you fail to follow media led hypocrisy.

:)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: 24 May 2020, 23:30:28 »

Yes Dad. Sorry about that...  :D

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: 24 May 2020, 23:45:57 »

Left wing forum ??!!!!!You need to spend an hour or two reading posts on the Autoshite forum. Its like Moscow central over there.
Im probably one of the more right wing OOFers, but I do think that this Government is pretty talentless and crap.
The opposition however are much much worse, so we are where we are.
Im sad to say that there seems to be very few talented people in British politics these days.
« Last Edit: 24 May 2020, 23:49:21 by Migv6 le Frog Fan »
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: 25 May 2020, 00:08:30 »

Youtube has plenty of videos explaining lock down rules etc  :y
clicky

STEMO

« Reply #1092 on: 25 May 2020, 08:25:43 »

Left wing forum ??!!!!!You need to spend an hour or two reading posts on the Autoshite forum. Its like Moscow central over there.
Im probably one of the more right wing OOFers, but I do think that this Government is pretty talentless and crap.
Im sad to say that there seems to be very few talented people in British politics these days.
I think you'll find quite a few of us are slightly right of Adolf Hitler.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: 25 May 2020, 10:34:20 »

Well yes, but Nige seems to be labouring under the illusion that this is a hotbed of lefty liberalism.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: 25 May 2020, 12:12:39 »

I think you'll find quite a few of us are slightly right of Adolf Hitler.

;D ;D ;D ;D  It reminds me that in my professional life, on more than two occasions of being psychologically profiled, I was rated as hard right wing, even right of Attila the Hun!!  They were not joking either!!  I have tried to be a bit more "Red", but a leopard doesn't change it's spots!! ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;)
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 21 queries.