Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: My 3.2 Elite  (Read 3992 times)

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
Re: My 3.2 Elite
« Reply #15 on: 14 February 2010, 15:24:57 »

Poor Josh, whenever i'm selling a car its first come first served unless there's a non refundable deposit paid and a date when the outstanding balance is due, i've learnt my lesson :(
Retired

sexydaz

« Reply #16 on: 14 February 2010, 15:36:39 »

Poor Josh, whenever i'm selling a car its first come first served unless there's a non refundable deposit paid and a date when the outstanding balance is due, i've learnt my lesson :(
2nd that..somebody(cant remember who)on here fell foul of it recently they prepped the car and all that and was let down

alunonhisown

« Reply #17 on: 14 February 2010, 15:58:07 »

Feel Free to have a dig.
Even though I asked you all not to.
Seems I was in the wrong.
I have already appologised but that does not matter and peeps do not give a jot to personal circumstances
Do you think for one minute I am not feeling sorry for Josh, especially as this car I got seems a box of bombs.
Make me feel even worse than I already do

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 14 February 2010, 16:13:22 »

I hope that you can get it all sorted Diane.....best of luck girl....things are rarely as bad as they seem. :y ;)

Del Boy

• Omega Queen
  • Kent, UK.
    • 2012 '62' BMW 730d MSport
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 14 February 2010, 16:20:36 »

I do sympathise with your issue's but how annoying for Josh considering he held on to it for so long. A lesson learnt for him me thinks  :-/
« Last Edit: 14 February 2010, 16:20:49 by LSG_1 »
Drives: 2013 (13) BMW 530d M Sport Touring, 2011 '61' BMW 520d SE.

alunonhisown

« Reply #20 on: 14 February 2010, 16:31:34 »

What all of you do not know is I begged Josh to let me come and collect the car, I begged him all day Thursday and Friday, and he was not able to as he had prior engagements.
He is a busy chap, and I respect that. But I practically begged him and he was not available
What more can I say

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 14 February 2010, 16:35:30 »

Di... Whatever the circumstances there is (apparently) no ill feeling on Josh's part and other people are just expressing an opinion on the fact that he held the car for a long time. Don't worry about it :y :y

As for the car you have bought... I think it sounds like you've made a mistake rushing into buying it, but that's my opinion ;) ;)
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

waspy

« Reply #22 on: 14 February 2010, 16:47:22 »

What all of you do not know is I begged Josh to let me come and collect the car, I begged him all day Thursday and Friday, and he was not able to as he had prior engagements.
He is a busy chap, and I respect that. But I practically begged him and he was not available
What more can I say

If you've done all that you say (you wouldn't lie in public) then you've done the right thing. You haven't let anyone down.
I do feel as though you've rushed into buying an Omega without much thought towards that particular car :-/ :-/
I hope you're happy with your Omega, it gives you many years of trouble free service & welcome to Omega ownership :y :y

guncharmer

• York
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 14 February 2010, 17:48:02 »

Tell us a bit more about what you bought,e.g. miles,colour,service history etc.,the problems you have mentioned can be rectified but dont be tempted to throw good money after bad. i would have it mot`d asap and make a decision whether to spend money on it then.Good luck anyway.

alunonhisown

« Reply #24 on: 14 February 2010, 17:54:19 »

Tell us a bit more about what you bought,e.g. miles,colour,service history etc.,the problems you have mentioned can be rectified but dont be tempted to throw good money after bad. i would have it mot`d asap and make a decision whether to spend money on it then.Good luck anyway.

PM Sent
I am going to get it MOT'd in the morning.
« Last Edit: 14 February 2010, 17:54:58 by alunonhisown »

webby23

• Omega Baron
  • Nottingham
  • MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 14 February 2010, 18:34:02 »

imho it sounds like you were desperate to buy one and have been and bought a not so good one..no mot,one key,temp problem,knacked tyres,didnt you try to look under the bonnet when you bought it that  would of found that problem
this is just my oppinion all the best in gettin it fixed but how come you couldnt get josh,s after hes been holding it for you
For personal reasons I am NOT going to disclose on a public forum, tho I have explained to Mr Wyatt, I could not wait until tuesday. I have to be in France and I needed a car to get there. I am so sorry I let Mr Wyatt down, I truly am, and I feel bad about it, please do not make me feel any worse than I already do. The last thing I need is a public slating about something that is so close to my heart.
I have spoken to a couple of members on here about the repairs, but I am time limited as I am getting a late train to France Monday.

Sad to read that you let Josh down after all the really enthusiastic postings you did lately about the money coming finally and how nice Josh's Omega was......

If it was me i would have used some of the money to rent a car to go france in then get the good Omega off Josh upon returning.....

Did you open the bonnet before buying the car to check general fluid levels, condition of oil, look for leaks etc.....??

Seems like a right rush job to me, and I hope it doesnt turn into a nightmare....

Seems a waste to rush into buying what seems like a bit of a problem car

Hope it all works out, and at least you're in the right place to get all your new cars problems sorted out.........!!

:y
« Last Edit: 14 February 2010, 18:45:13 by webby23 »
The only certainty of life is death. Live your life and enjoy it. The clock is ticking

alunonhisown

« Reply #26 on: 14 February 2010, 18:54:48 »

imho it sounds like you were desperate to buy one and have been and bought a not so good one..no mot,one key,temp problem,knacked tyres,didnt you try to look under the bonnet when you bought it that  would of found that problem
this is just my oppinion all the best in gettin it fixed but how come you couldnt get josh,s after hes been holding it for you
For personal reasons I am NOT going to disclose on a public forum, tho I have explained to Mr Wyatt, I could not wait until tuesday. I have to be in France and I needed a car to get there. I am so sorry I let Mr Wyatt down, I truly am, and I feel bad about it, please do not make me feel any worse than I already do. The last thing I need is a public slating about something that is so close to my heart.
I have spoken to a couple of members on here about the repairs, but I am time limited as I am getting a late train to France Monday.

Sad to read that you let Josh down after all the really enthusiastic postings you did lately about the money coming finally and how nice Josh's Omega was......

If it was me i would have used some of the money to rent a car to go france in then get the good Omega off Josh upon returning.....

Did you open the bonnet before buying the car to check general fluid levels, condition of oil, look for leaks etc.....??

Seems like a right rush job to me, and I hope it doesnt turn into a nightmare....

Seems a waste to rush into buying what seems like a bit of a problem car

Hope it all works out, and at least you're in the right place to get all your new cars problems sorted out.........!!

I have been slated here all day and enough is enough.
I never let Josh down, I did my best, like I said earlier in a posting, I BEGGED HIM and I mean BEGGED him to help me out, sadly he could not, not until tuesday.
Keep nasty remarks to yourself, if you think I let Josh down think again. If anything Josh let me down. I undertand he has a business to run and run it must, but I would have gone to Oxford at 10 at night if it mean I could have had the Omega off him, but it was a flat no he could not do anything until tuesday.
So please, I am very sensitive and I am hurting over this, put yourselves in my shoes. Sethsmate knows the truth why I have to be in France and I believe I do not have to say on here why, and I am not going to.
So please, enough said before this gets really out of hand.

webby23

• Omega Baron
  • Nottingham
  • MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 14 February 2010, 19:10:09 »

Sorry Diane, I didnt see any nasty remarks in my post........?

The only certainty of life is death. Live your life and enjoy it. The clock is ticking

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 14 February 2010, 19:11:10 »

just caught up on this thread, i don't see any 'slated' or 'slagging off' just some good advice  :-/

webby23

• Omega Baron
  • Nottingham
  • MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 14 February 2010, 19:13:55 »

just caught up on this thread, i don't see any 'slated' or 'slagging off' just some good advice  :-/

No I didnt either........

:-?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 18 queries.