Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: My 3.2 Elite  (Read 3993 times)

alunonhisown

Re: My 3.2 Elite
« Reply #30 on: 14 February 2010, 19:17:48 »

just caught up on this thread, i don't see any 'slated' or 'slagging off' just some good advice  :-/

No I didnt either........

:-?
I Never let Josh down. SIMPLES :y

guncharmer

• York
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 14 February 2010, 19:17:55 »

I think a good omega man is required mon or tues in merthyr tydfil to attend to the car and earn some dough. the lady has a predicament and there must be a Knight somewhere to rescue the damsel in distress.

webby23

• Omega Baron
  • Nottingham
  • MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 14 February 2010, 19:19:31 »

I think the OP is off to france monday night on a train :y
The only certainty of life is death. Live your life and enjoy it. The clock is ticking

webby23

• Omega Baron
  • Nottingham
  • MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 14 February 2010, 19:20:58 »

just caught up on this thread, i don't see any 'slated' or 'slagging off' just some good advice  :-/

No I didnt either........

:-?
I Never let Josh down. SIMPLES :y

Diane,

If you made assurances towards him that you were buying a car and then pulled out after he had held it in good faith for you, then I am sorry but you have let him down.

::)

:y

« Last Edit: 14 February 2010, 19:21:51 by webby23 »
The only certainty of life is death. Live your life and enjoy it. The clock is ticking

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 14 February 2010, 19:21:36 »

Thursday now i believe, going by other posts. But still does not leave much time to get it in good enough / trustable condition for 1,000 mile trip.

webby23

• Omega Baron
  • Nottingham
  • MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 14 February 2010, 19:23:00 »

Thursday now i believe, going by other posts. But still does not leave much time to get it in good enough / trustable condition for 1,000 mile trip.

I would think twice before taking any newly bought car on a 1000 mile trip, let alone one with issues

Fingers crossed anyway and shes in the right place to get it sorted

« Last Edit: 14 February 2010, 19:24:17 by webby23 »

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 14 February 2010, 19:26:24 »

I wasn't slating you Di, I just hope Josh has learnt a valuable lesson. I would say that I think it a bit unreasonable for you to expect Josh to wait however many weeks for you to find the money but want the car yesterday when the money arrives, but then again my wifes the same ;D
Retired

webby23

• Omega Baron
  • Nottingham
  • MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 14 February 2010, 19:28:13 »

I wasn't slating you Di, I just hope Josh has learnt a valuable lesson. I would say that I think it a bit unreasonable for you to expect Josh to wait however many weeks for you to find the money but want the car yesterday when the money arrives, but then again my wifes the same ;D

lol

Agreed on all points, especially the wife.....mines the same.......

;D :y

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 14 February 2010, 19:29:09 »

..... especially the wife.....mines the same.......

I thought that ALL wifes were the same  ::)  ::)  ::)  ;)  :y
« Last Edit: 14 February 2010, 19:29:42 by Andy_B »

sexydaz

« Reply #39 on: 14 February 2010, 19:30:05 »

imho it sounds like you were desperate to buy one and have been and bought a not so good one..no mot,one key,temp problem,knacked tyres,didnt you try to look under the bonnet when you bought it that  would of found that problem
this is just my oppinion all the best in gettin it fixed but how come you couldnt get josh,s after hes been holding it for you
For personal reasons I am NOT going to disclose on a public forum, tho I have explained to Mr Wyatt, I could not wait until tuesday. I have to be in France and I needed a car to get there. I am so sorry I let Mr Wyatt down, I truly am, and I feel bad about it, please do not make me feel any worse than I already do. The last thing I need is a public slating about something that is so close to my heart.
I have spoken to a couple of members on here about the repairs, but I am time limited as I am getting a late train to France Monday.

Sad to read that you let Josh down after all the really enthusiastic postings you did lately about the money coming finally and how nice Josh's Omega was......

If it was me i would have used some of the money to rent a car to go france in then get the good Omega off Josh upon returning.....

Did you open the bonnet before buying the car to check general fluid levels, condition of oil, look for leaks etc.....??

Seems like a right rush job to me, and I hope it doesnt turn into a nightmare....

Seems a waste to rush into buying what seems like a bit of a problem car

Hope it all works out, and at least you're in the right place to get all your new cars problems sorted out.........!!

aye the money spent fixin this one could of paid for a hire car and then still of had the nice one off josh,and i dont think ive said owt wrong i said earlier im not trying to slate you it just seems you told half a story and youve rushed into things as by your earlier posts you seamed desperate to get an omega and it looked like youd finally got your money and bought the first omega you saw.people can only comment on what they see and this is a forum and its what it looked like,you pm,d guncharmer earlier with full details about the car...get them details up on a post so people could help more :y

alunonhisown

« Reply #40 on: 14 February 2010, 19:31:13 »

I pm'med Josh many times during the long wait for the cash to coem through. I asked, no told him, this situation is getting prolonged and if he has a buyer to sell it. I told him that on at least two occasions. When the money arrived on thursday I called him and he said he could not get it to me or even I could not collect it before tuesday. So I believe I did not let him down.
You are all making a fuss and the man concerned has not made a single pip about me letting him down. So why are others getting involved. I knew this was going to happen. Just ask SETHSMATE when he comes online.

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 14 February 2010, 19:32:30 »

Whats a wife?  ::)

webby23

• Omega Baron
  • Nottingham
  • MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 14 February 2010, 19:33:40 »

Dont worry tunnie you aint missing owt.....you can have mine if you like......

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 14 February 2010, 19:34:05 »

You'll be a very rich man if you never find out!!

with big balls!!!!!  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::) :y

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 14 February 2010, 19:35:03 »

As always, there are two sides to a story.  Thus far, I read only one (but have been speed reading to catch up on posts   :-[ ....) so may be best to leave it for a while, pending t'other sides comments, should they be wanted.  Even then, its their business....   :y
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 18 queries.