Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Trolley Dollies  (Read 1887 times)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: Trolley Dollies
« Reply #30 on: 07 August 2022, 10:51:46 »

And dont get too pissed. Wake up in the morning thinking " those 10 pints of Guinness I drunk last night have given me a really sore arse for some reason".  ;D
In my experience, gay people have pretty finely tuned gaydars, so won't come on to straight people like that.  Although, to quote one of my mates with said sexual orientation, he will often point somebody out and tell me that that guy is gay, he just hasn't realised yet ;D
Grumpy old man

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 07 August 2022, 13:04:23 »

And dont get too pissed. Wake up in the morning thinking " those 10 pints of Guinness I drunk last night have given me a really sore arse for some reason".  ;D
In my experience, gay people have pretty finely tuned gaydars, so won't come on to straight people like that.  Although, to quote one of my mates with said sexual orientation, he will often point somebody out and tell me that that guy is gay, he just hasn't realised yet ;D

I remember as a 7 or 8 year old a boy of 9 or 10 asking me " hey kid, do you know what a poofter  is"

I didn't quite know....but said something along the lines of a " it's a man who says "Ooooh ducky....or hello sailor" ;D ;D ;D

I thought they just minced about. :D

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 07 August 2022, 16:18:42 »

I remember as a 7 or 8 year old a boy of 9 or 10 asking me " hey kid, do you know what a poofter  is"

I didn't quite know....but said something along the lines of a " it's a man who says "Ooooh ducky....or hello sailor" ;D ;D ;D

I thought they just minced about. :D
These days an eight year old would give you chapter and verse.
Diesel till I die
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 21 queries.