Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down

Author Topic: Oxford meet no.3  (Read 20520 times)

RobseyMV6

• west sussex
    • View Profile
Re: Oxford meet no.3
« Reply #165 on: 20 July 2010, 21:25:49 »

Got a ride in the VXR500 to Mc Donalds and all I can say is fast!

Might even beat a 3.2 miggy lol  :y
I tried as hard as I could to keep up in my 3.0l auto, and failed utterly miserably.  My 3.0l auto (on petrol) probably just has the legs on a std 3.2 auto, as proved Saturday evening, much to Tunnie's parents surprise when 3 Omegas went tearing past them as they were tottling along the road ::)
Hold up, I didn't know we where "cheating on petrol" to win the race to the curry house? Plus I had a "fading" Mr Wood in the way.

Er, did I say race? Er no could'nt have been a race, only The Boy knew the way.

Boy boys!! If you really want to race, come up to santa pod next month with me....  :y
Let the cars do the talking  ;)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 20 July 2010, 21:33:02 »

I tried as hard as I could to keep up in my 3.0l auto, and failed utterly miserably.  My 3.0l auto (on petrol) probably just has the legs on a std 3.2 auto, as proved Saturday evening, much to Tunnie's parents surprise when 3 Omegas went tearing past them as they were tottling along the road ::)
Hold up, I didn't know we where "cheating on petrol" to win the race to the curry house? Plus I had a "fading" Mr Wood in the way.

Boy boys!! If you really want to race, come up to santa pod next month with me....  :y
I surrender now.  I know when I'm beat  :-[ ;D ;D
Grumpy old man

RobseyMV6

• west sussex
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 20 July 2010, 21:37:59 »

The offer is there for a great day out for anyone, may post when i know the dates...?  :y

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 20 July 2010, 21:39:48 »

The offer is there for a great day out for anyone, may post when i know the dates...?  :y
The first OOF meet was Santa Pod.  The little I remember about it was that it was bloody cold.  Even with my big, heavy beer coat on.
Grumpy old man

feeutfo

« Reply #169 on: 20 July 2010, 22:29:00 »

The first OOF meet was Santa Pod.  The little I remember about it was that it was bloody cold.  Even with my big, heavy beer coat on.
Bruntingthorpe would be more suitable IMO. Sadly a bit too costy iirc.

S pod/Avon park cheep enough, but a little short and no corners.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 18 queries.