Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: trade in or sell private  (Read 2570 times)

wild5179

• hertfordshire
    • View Profile
Re: trade in or sell private
« Reply #15 on: 27 October 2009, 17:49:20 »

cant afford another car yet moving house instead

I_want_an_Omega

« Reply #16 on: 27 October 2009, 18:00:27 »

Now that puts expense into a whole new perspective dosn't it!

I walked into town early this morning & passed a large estate agents showroom where they were obviously having a meeting before opening time. All those bright young chaps smartly dressed. Lined up outside were the same number of BMWs, all except one were identical 3's, and a 5 which I guess was the bosses car.

>:(
« Last Edit: 27 October 2009, 18:01:01 by I_want_an_Omega »

pscocoa

• Omega Baron
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • Volvo V90 D5 AWD
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 27 October 2009, 18:04:54 »

i have a omega cdx estate with 140000 miles on the clock the engine was changed about 3000 miles ago with one that had 69000 miles on it. it has good tyres all round mot and tax just wondered if it was worth selling on ebay or trade in i have been offered £200 from the garage any suggestions much appreciated

At the end of the day it is horse trading on the cost of the car you want to buy - if it is keenly priced and you do not want the hassle of selling it yourself and you do not get any money off for not having part ex . I have been through this several times - 2 years ago when I bought the Signum - I paid £9000 plus a 6 year old Focus Zetec 1.6 with 70000 miles for a 2 month old signum 1.9cdti with 2000 miles on the clock. Who knows the relative worth of either vehicle - Perry's did not even look at the Focus and relied totally on what I had told them re FSH etc etc which was totally genuine of course, plus the reg document
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://[/img]
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 21 queries.