Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Chasewater Meeting - Midlands (October)  (Read 10507 times)

blackviper90210

• Omega Baron
  • Bromsgrove, West Midlands
    • 03 3.2 Elite Saloon
    • View Profile
Re: Chasewater Meeting - Midlands (October)
« Reply #60 on: 24 October 2011, 00:46:11 »

Sorry to hear you were unwell mate, but glad to know your on the mend  :y
AKA - Mr Bracket

SJKOO01

« Reply #61 on: 24 October 2011, 14:26:18 »

Sorry I couldn't make this meeting after all chaps... was well p'd off to be honest, as I'd been looking forward to this meeting for weeks.  Especially as has both myself and Dan been able to make it, looks like it would have been the biggest turn out.  :'(

Got a week off work and end up being ill for what looks like the whole week of it as well as missing the OOF meeting, so I'm not a happy bunny at the moment  >:(.  And can only just work up the effort into typing this out (sniff, sneeze, sniff).

Apologises to both Pippin & Viper for not making it as got your bits for you & let you down chaps  :( .
I'll have to arrange to bring the stuff to your place when I'm better.

Some good photos & yeah.... typical that the meeting I didn't turn up to has the better weather  ::) If it is next time I can't make it, have a feeling I'm going to be banned from ever turning up again  ::) ;D .

Dave / Dan, appreciate if you could take over the reins so to speak with arranging the future meetings for here.  I'll keep my eyes out and if can get to them I will, but can't promise anything at the moment, as I've said bit of a curve ball for me personally at the moment - Thanks for the offer of support though, much appreciated  :y

Hope to see you all soon and with better news - Keep up the meetings all  :y :y

blackviper90210

• Omega Baron
    • 03 3.2 Elite Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 24 October 2011, 19:51:48 »

Hi Mike, was def a shame not to see you Sunday, but as I said earlier, no sweat on the airbox. You sort yourself out first, thats the priority mate  :y

Hope your "curve ball" straightens out soon and your back joining us PDQ!

All the best mate  :y
AKA - Mr Bracket

msb1973

• burton on trent
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 24 October 2011, 21:06:20 »

Was a good meet, once i found you all :-[
will try and arrive a bit earlier next time ;D
Was a bit concerned about the amount of members using the local polish for car washing :( come on guys surely you love your miggy's more than that, or maybe need educating on how to detail a car ;)

blackviper90210

• Omega Baron
    • 03 3.2 Elite Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 24 October 2011, 22:01:14 »

Was a good meet, once i found you all :-[
will try and arrive a bit earlier next time ;D
Was a bit concerned about the amount of members using the local polish for car washing :( come on guys surely you love your miggy's more than that, or maybe need educating on how to detail a car ;)

I must admit, I've neglected the external cleaning of my baby this last week :( 

Hands up, guilty as charged  ::)
AKA - Mr Bracket

Pippin

• Intermediate Member
  • Birmingham
    • Vauxhall Signum 1.9CDTi
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 26 October 2011, 22:03:00 »

Sorry I couldn't make this meeting after all chaps... was well p'd off to be honest, as I'd been looking forward to this meeting for weeks.  Especially as has both myself and Dan been able to make it, looks like it would have been the biggest turn out.  :'(

Got a week off work and end up being ill for what looks like the whole week of it as well as missing the OOF meeting, so I'm not a happy bunny at the moment  >:(.  And can only just work up the effort into typing this out (sniff, sneeze, sniff).

Apologises to both Pippin & Viper for not making it as got your bits for you & let you down chaps  :( .
I'll have to arrange to bring the stuff to your place when I'm better.

Some good photos & yeah.... typical that the meeting I didn't turn up to has the better weather  ::) If it is next time I can't make it, have a feeling I'm going to be banned from ever turning up again  ::) ;D .

Dave / Dan, appreciate if you could take over the reins so to speak with arranging the future meetings for here.  I'll keep my eyes out and if can get to them I will, but can't promise anything at the moment, as I've said bit of a curve ball for me personally at the moment - Thanks for the offer of support though, much appreciated  :y

Hope to see you all soon and with better news - Keep up the meetings all  :y :y

Hi Gooseman

Not to worry about the parts now, unfortunately I am no longer in need of them as the car has been rudely taken to the great car park in the sky...

Phill
RoSPA Gold Advanced Driver
Trade Card Holder
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 18 queries.