Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18   Go Down

Author Topic: "Lakes Meet" 18th-19th June 2010  (Read 28333 times)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: "Lakes Meet" 18th-19th June 2010
« Reply #180 on: 14 June 2010, 15:05:30 »

That woman is dangerous with a cambelt as a whip

I found my old one in the garage this weekend if it's any use? The sharp edges will have worn off a little in 40K.  ;D

Kevin
I believe there's a cambelt for doing on Saturday so she'll have something to keep Daz and Jaime in order with.
I'll try and get an Old Bag to keep her occupied for the day then.... ;D
Grumpy old man

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: 14 June 2010, 16:19:14 »

If I don't get the wheesel running by tomorrow night I might need a lift to the Lakes ::)
Retired

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 14 June 2010, 16:28:37 »

If I don't get the wheesel running by tomorrow night I might need a lift to the Lakes ::)

I will be travelling light as Mrs. KW isn't coming. Would happily pick you up on the way. :y

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: 14 June 2010, 16:36:19 »

I will be travelling light as Mrs. KW isn't coming. Would happily pick you up on the way. :y

Kevin
Cheers Kevin. I'm only a couple of miles away from Junction 18 of the M6 and i'll contribute to the fuel :y
Retired

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 14 June 2010, 16:56:07 »

Kevin
Cheers Kevin. I'm only a couple of miles away from Junction 18 of the M6 and i'll contribute to the fuel :y

No problem. The fuel is going to get burnt either way. :y

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

VXL V6

• Omega Lord
  • Solihull
    • 530D M Sport, Elite 3.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 14 June 2010, 17:04:46 »

Its not long now..
I am really looking forward to this weekend, Captain Zok & Myself are going yp in convoy so if you fancy jumping on Rubber Duck your more than welcome....
See you there.
Daz x

What time you leaving massive?

I plan to leave London at 7 a.m., I could meet you on the way up TB?, yeah and what time you leaving Massive then Loo Knee ::)
Ah, an Old Bag is working in the morning, so I won't be leaving until midday (picking her up from Gaydon at noon).

I'll also have a gayboy pikey-like roof box on its first outing, so had probably better drive at near legal speeds  :'(

Which way are you going? M42/M5/M6 or M42/M6, we should be leaving in our own tractor / elite convoy around midday  :y

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 14 June 2010, 17:13:34 »

Its not long now..
I am really looking forward to this weekend, Captain Zok & Myself are going yp in convoy so if you fancy jumping on Rubber Duck your more than welcome....
See you there.
Daz x

I plan to leave London at 7 a.m., I could meet you on the way up TB?, yeah and what time you leaving Massive then Loo Knee ::)
Ah, an Old Bag is working in the morning, so I won't be leaving until midday (picking her up from Gaydon at noon).

I'll also have a gayboy pikey-like roof box on its first outing, so had probably better drive at near legal speeds  :'(

Which way are you going? M42/M5/M6 or M42/M6, we should be leaving in our own tractor / elite convoy around midday  :y
I'll bow to your more local knowledge, but initial thought is M40/M42/M6 Toll/M6 to avoid some of the friday afternoon chaos around Brum
Grumpy old man

VXL V6

• Omega Lord
  • Solihull
    • 530D M Sport, Elite 3.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: 14 June 2010, 17:26:01 »

While the traffic may be a slower up to Junction 10 on a Friday, I don't think it will be too bad until after lunchtime...... then again, famous last words and all that!

Never yet used the Toll but might make a change, would be £10 though for our convoy.... might have to tow the elite with the tractor for a few miles to recoup the capital expenditure  ;D

EDIT: Just checked the NEC website and the Gardeners World and Summer Good Food show will be on so M42 N/B from Shirley Junction (4 I think) may be slow.....
« Last Edit: 14 June 2010, 17:34:43 by VXL_V6 »

bertiecbx550

« Reply #188 on: 14 June 2010, 17:27:29 »

Just a quick question...I s it ok just to turn up on the friday or will all the tent pitches been taken...Its just i dont know yet wether me and the family will be able to attend till last minute due to money being short.... :-/

CaptainZok

• Omega Lord
  • Bolton
  • Victim of Cyberbullying.
    • 3.2 MV6 Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: 14 June 2010, 17:32:09 »

Just been informed that there's a long stretch of roadworks on the M6 top side of the Blackpool turnoff my mate recons.
One to be aware of for all of us coming from the south.
PM me for code reading/clearing
TuBy's new whipping boy.

Amigo

• Omega Baron
  • Immingham N.E Lincs.
  • Be objective, be selective.
    • Passat & Cortina GXL
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 14 June 2010, 17:54:59 »

Just been informed that there's a long stretch of roadworks on the M6 top side of the Blackpool turnoff my mate recons.
One to be aware of for all of us coming from the south.
There are some roadworks there John but no great shakes by the time you lot get there. I'll be going through tomorrow en route to Millom (J.36).
   However given our home 20 we'll be going A1 to Scotch corner, 66 & over the M6 to Keswick!
Curry makes the world go round!

Amigo

• Omega Baron
  • Immingham N.E Lincs.
  • Be objective, be selective.
    • Passat & Cortina GXL
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: 14 June 2010, 18:26:24 »

Here's the new barbie. Saw some one else was bringing one so what with folks portable stoves & caravan kitchens i'm sure we won't go hungry...when did we ever go hungry..or sober!!! As already stated though i'm not up for standing behind it all day, i've got enough to do with the curry & chilli on saturday night, i don't eat much barbie food anyway but i'm sure a few of you can work a few shifts out!!! 8-)
    REALLY looking forward to this now! :D
Curry makes the world go round!

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: 14 June 2010, 18:51:13 »

Its not long now..
See you there.
Daz x

I will be leaving about 8.30 to meet up with Zok further up the M6 at 10am. Should be there for 12 we reckon, as long as he doesn't get us lost lmao

You mean to say Zok's getting up early ;D........I'll probably still get there before the both of you then ;D

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: 14 June 2010, 19:07:10 »

Its not long now..
See you there.
Daz x

I shall be dropping the Mother-in-law off at Heathrow at some ungodly hour in the morning and heading straight north, probably at a similar time.

Kevin

Will take me at around an hour getting through London before I hit the M1, could go west though M40, assuming you'll be going that direction, could meet at beaconsfield services  M40 jct 2 ;
http://motorwayservicesonline.co.uk/Map:M40

I probably won't get there til around 8.30 if not sooner, let me know, will send you a pm with my mobile number :y

Tony H

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
  • Black Elites are luurvley
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: 14 June 2010, 22:46:09 »

was up there last week...watch out for speed camera vans on the bridges over the motorway  >:(

I  can confirm it's one of their favourate haunts so keep yours eyes open. Really dissapointed I can't make the meet :(. Have a good one all that attend I'm sure you will :y
« Last Edit: 14 June 2010, 22:47:02 by Tony_H »
Be aware of mole holes be very aware!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 18 queries.