Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: heated seats  (Read 1064 times)

robby30

• Berkshire
    • View Profile
heated seats
« on: 13 September 2007, 21:14:28 »

evening all

almost had to call the firebrigade this morning! the heated seat on the drivers side is working exceptionally well it is trying to burn through the seat fabric. can it be fixed/replaced without getting a new very attractive beige seat?

miggy

Re: heated seats
« Reply #1 on: 13 September 2007, 22:14:40 »

evening all

almost had to call the firebrigade this morning! the heated seat on the drivers side is working exceptionally well it is trying to burn through the seat fabric. can it be fixed/replaced without getting a new very attractive beige seat?

I would imagine the heated seats are controlled by a thermostat, it would be under the seat, maybe its stuffed, no doubt someone else will post and advise on how to check, should imagine it would be a new one though.

:y  

Craig_R

• Omega Knight
  • Watford
    • View Profile
Re: heated seats
« Reply #2 on: 13 September 2007, 22:26:31 »

My heated drivers seat element snapped and burnt through the seat and my jeans and into my arse.

The only way i got around it was to rip the seats out and put in MV6 leathers with working heated seats.

I have heard there is a way to fix them but its a real pain unpicking the seat stitching and re stitching it
Mod's
LPG, MV6 Dark Grey Leather, Carputer, Euro Grill, Rear Sun Blind,  Auto Dip Mirror, Cruise Control, AMP for Carputer
[To be Fitted]Reverse Sensors
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 18 queries.