Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WANTED 2.5 Elite Auto  (Read 1067 times)

Bionic

• Omega Knight
  • Leicester
  • Why drive anything else?
    • 1999 F/L 3.0 Elite saloon
    • View Profile
WANTED 2.5 Elite Auto
« on: 24 February 2010, 03:54:38 »

:( As my old girl is getting a bit hungry for attention ande cost me over a tenner for parts for the test this time I am seeking a clone replacement as follows;
Omega Elite 98/99 (not CDX) Black (solid or Diamond Black)  2.5 Petrol Auto Saloon with AirCon, and all the extras ( CD Autochanger, HID Headlamps, Fog Lamps, Leather interior, Electric SunRoof, rear window blind, satnav, heated seats etc); Top of the range model in other words. Must have two full sets of matched working keys and a working alarm!
Interior unmarked and exterior without serious blemishes.
Not asking for much am I? 
Its coming to a good home guaranteed and will have a full genuine VX parts'diet'!
The best deserves the best after all!  ;) :y
Too old to suffer, too young to die!
Autobahnstormers Trade Cards now accepted at Drive Leicester and at Marshall's Vauxhall.

MutantCav

• Omega Baron
  • Gainsborough
  • Smoke me a kipper - I'll be back for Breakfast
    • View Profile
    • Free Giffgaff Sim With £5 Free Credit
Re: WANTED 2.5 Elite Auto
« Reply #1 on: 24 February 2010, 07:29:29 »

What does your current car need? Agreed its a lot to ask to match it exactly even down to colour lol The rest though should be standard for the year :y
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/tvpromo Get a free giffgaff sim running on O2 network
£5 free credit on first top-up
£5 gives you 60 mins, 300 texts & unltd calls and texts to anyone else on giffgaff

bluehawk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 24 February 2010, 07:36:28 »

whats up with it now ray ?  ps hows the other half

Bionic

• Omega Knight
  • Leicester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 24 February 2010, 15:00:10 »

Hi Mutantcav,
Not being funny but I merely asked for the type and standard of car I want to replace the one I have got.
As it has over 160K and although it flew through the test I think it is better to have an original lower mileage than to change the engine/gearbox/diff. All have done some long hard work and are tired. Bit like me really. As mine already has every extra item that was available at the time of its manufacture (including that annoying bitch from Traffic Master) and that I like it so much, why should I accept anything less? Its my money after all.
You must agree that it makes sound sense.
As for what it needs well, engine, gearbox, diff for a start and I have just got the last thing to do tomoz which is the new heater matrix to fit. Following that if I decide keep it until one comes along that matches my needs I shall put the new aircon pump on and then have it resprayed.
It will keep me busy anyway and up till then mine is a reliable old girl anyway.
Autobahnstormers Trade Cards now accepted at Drive Leicester and at Marshall's Vauxhall.

Bionic

• Omega Knight
  • Leicester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 24 February 2010, 15:02:17 »

Hi bluehawk,
PM'd you M8.
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 18 queries.