Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Been looking..  (Read 755 times)

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
Been looking..
« on: 23 July 2021, 13:42:49 »

..at Jaguar XJ's as I quite fancy having another[the one I had was a '95 X300]so I'm thinking 2003 on X350.Seen an '06 plate 2.7 TDVI Sovereign on the bay at a traders 150 odd thousand miles on it and was pretty interested in that until I found out that they've had it a couple of years and the last MoT ran out in June 2019 and all the while they've been advertising it for just over £3,000 :D

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
Re: Been looking..
« Reply #1 on: 23 July 2021, 22:09:28 »

..at Jaguar XJ's as I quite fancy having another[the one I had was a '95 X300]so I'm thinking 2003 on X350.Seen an '06 plate 2.7 TDVI Sovereign on the bay at a traders 150 odd thousand miles on it and was pretty interested in that until I found out that they've had it a couple of years and the last MoT ran out in June 2019 and all the while they've been advertising it for just over £3,000 :D
                Ahh funny that Baz, I’ve also been fancying another Jag, but if I do I want the Damlier 4.2 supercharged super8 version, there are a few around at very good prices considering the cost new.👍 Some even under 5 grand!
Laying a rubber road.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.