Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: MOT pass.  (Read 2925 times)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
Re: MOT pass.
« Reply #15 on: 12 September 2022, 15:31:36 »

My trusty diesel astra has just gone through it's sixth MOT. Advisories for discs and pads but, along with headlight beam aim, that seems to be what they do when they get bored.
Diesel till I die

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 14 September 2022, 22:29:01 »

My trusty diesel astra has just gone through it's sixth MOT. Advisories for discs and pads but, along with headlight beam aim, that seems to be what they do when they get bored.
Congratulations on the pass uncle Stemo  :)
though i imagine it wasn't you that had the spanners out prepping it for MOT  ;D

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 15 September 2022, 06:46:35 »

though i imagine it wasn't you that had the spanners out prepping it for MOT  ;D
Prepping? I check that there are no bulbs out and it's got screen wash, no spanner's required. I can honestly say it's never had any preventative maintenance in it's life  ;D
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 16 September 2022, 12:44:35 »

Prepping? I check that there are no bulbs out and it's got screen wash, no spanner's required. I can honestly say it's never had any preventative maintenance in it's life  ;D

Oi, you. This is an MOT thread about a classic Vauhall not some 'orrible' derv baby killer. :)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 16 September 2022, 13:29:35 »

Oi, you. This is an MOT thread about a classic Vauhall not some 'orrible' derv baby killer. :)
A classic vauhall? Can't say I'm familiar with that manufacturer  :P
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 16 September 2022, 18:30:54 »

Well, WBAC have just increased the number of gold bars they are willing to pay for my rare Vauhall. :)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 16 September 2022, 19:22:50 »

Well, WBAC have just increased the number of gold bars they are willing to pay for my rare Vauhall. :)
I'm sure they have. From £200 to £220.
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 16 September 2022, 19:40:17 »

From £1000 to £1085. :P :P :P

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 16 September 2022, 19:52:39 »

Wow! You could do a weekly shop with that  ;D
Diesel till I die

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 16 September 2022, 20:06:56 »

Wow! You could do a weekly shop with that  ;D

In Lidl as well!  :y
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 18 queries.