Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Liz Truss  (Read 3357 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: Liz Truss
« Reply #45 on: 21 September 2022, 23:02:07 »

Since when did media get to dictate policy?

Not with you there, to be honest. Truss has always been Russophobic and it is no surprise that she is now following Johnson in throwing money we don't have to a lost cause.

You write that like it's a bad thing.  ::)

It is.

I don't have a problem with Russians. They have a typical Slav outlook, which people would do well to try and understand.

They are very ignorant and barbaric. Most unlike Westerners these days.

Fixed that for you.
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Migalot

• London
    • Omega 2.6 2002
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 21 September 2022, 23:02:12 »

They are patriotically try to fly out of the country and rioting at the moment.

A few hundred demonstrators out of 142 million. As for airline seats to destinations outside, there are only a few thousand available anyway.

Media propaganda.

Migalot

• London
    • Omega 2.6 2002
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 21 September 2022, 23:08:12 »

Not with you there, to be honest. Truss has always been Russophobic and it is no surprise that she is now following Johnson in throwing money we don't have to a lost cause.

It is.

I don't have a problem with Russians. They have a typical Slav outlook, which people would do well to try and understand.

Fixed that for you.

Do you have anything to back up that racist nonsense? At least most Russians will be able to find Ukraine on a map. As for barbaric, the Russians have been very careful not to target civilians in this conflict, unlike the Ukrainian Army which continues to shell civilians in Dontetsk (as well as using outlawed petal mines)

I'm married to a Slav and my next door neighbour is Russian. How many Slavs do you know?

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 22 September 2022, 00:32:15 »

A few hundred demonstrators out of 142 million. As for airline seats to destinations outside, there are only a few thousand available anyway.

Media propaganda.
Rest assured that they, or their kids, are readily flying in and out of Lundun with relentless monotony... France, Turkey and Eastern Europe all being choice destinations.  :-X
Onanists always think outside the box.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 22 September 2022, 00:35:45 »

It is.

Fixed that for you.

Do you have anything to back up that racist nonsense? At least most Russians will be able to find Ukraine on a map. As for barbaric, the Russians have been very careful not to target civilians in this conflict, unlike the Ukrainian Army which continues to shell civilians in Dontetsk (as well as using outlawed petal mines)

I'm married to a Slav and my next door neighbour is Russian. How many Slavs do you know?
Er, you do know that they've spent most of the last week digging up mass graves?  ???
Onanists always think outside the box.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 22 September 2022, 01:40:56 »

It is.

Fixed that for you.

Christ you're on the sauce as well!  :o  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 22 September 2022, 06:35:56 »

Media propaganda.
Russia wins the media propaganda World Cup every year. One of the few events they're allowed to enter.
Diesel till I die

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 22 September 2022, 09:33:13 »

It is.

Fixed that for you.

Well I guess if being married to a "Slav" and having a Russian neighbour ( amounting to two people/families...... ::)) makes you sympathetic to that dreadful nation then you enjoy an enormous advantage over the rest of we unfortunate  ill informed individuals..........

They ( Russia )  are , as a nation , unequivocally arrogant in their self belief ,  condescending towards all in the extreme, display and conduct revolting discrimination against any culture or people  that they seem fit to describe as inferior to their race ( would that suffice as racist to you ) , as a nation show a total disregard and disdain to the death and destruction deliberately caused by their marauding ,barbaric and wholly undisciplined military , employ a policy of fear, intimidation and torture in any area under their control but then casually deny the overwhelming evidence giving proof positive to their conduct and as a whole are too lazy and moronic to be able to think for themselves rather than consume the deceit that they voraciously embrace.
As a nation they are a vile , repugnant and thoroughly untrustworthy populace that are displaying daily the reasons why they are now reviled globally .
On the other hand maybe your wife and neighbour are the two righteous ones who escaped ...........

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 22 September 2022, 11:21:09 »

Aye and that’s their good points👍
Laying a rubber road.

Migalot

• London
    • Omega 2.6 2002
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 22 September 2022, 12:03:57 »

Well I guess if being married to a "Slav" and having a Russian neighbour ( amounting to two people/families...... ::)) makes you sympathetic to that dreadful nation then you enjoy an enormous advantage over the rest of we unfortunate  ill informed individuals..........

They ( Russia )  are , as a nation , unequivocally arrogant in their self belief ,  condescending towards all in the extreme, display and conduct revolting discrimination against any culture or people  that they seem fit to describe as inferior to their race ( would that suffice as racist to you ) , as a nation show a total disregard and disdain to the death and destruction deliberately caused by their marauding ,barbaric and wholly undisciplined military , employ a policy of fear, intimidation and torture in any area under their control but then casually deny the overwhelming evidence giving proof positive to their conduct and as a whole are too lazy and moronic to be able to think for themselves rather than consume the deceit that they voraciously embrace.
As a nation they are a vile , repugnant and thoroughly untrustworthy populace that are displaying daily the reasons why they are now reviled globally .
On the other hand maybe your wife and neighbour are the two righteous ones who escaped ...........

I bet you get your views from the BBC.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 22 September 2022, 12:30:57 »

It is.

Fixed that for you.

You really should stop pussyfooting around and get it off your chest, Don  ;D
Diesel till I die

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 22 September 2022, 12:39:36 »

I bet you get your views from the BBC.

I bet you live in a Dacha ......... ;D

Migalot

• London
    • Omega 2.6 2002
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 22 September 2022, 12:39:50 »

It is.

Fixed that for you.

There's an obvious reason why the Russian army has not been targeting civilians, as they are (in their view) liberating their fellow Russian-speaking people so want to avoid killing them.

On the other had, Ukraine has been shelling civilians in Donetsk. Yesterday, they killed 13 civilians including two children in western Donetsk. Today they shelled a bus near the central market in Donetsk, killing 5 civilians.

This news comes directly from a Canadian journalist, Eva K. Bartlett who is reporting from there.     

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 22 September 2022, 12:56:37 »

It is.

Fixed that for you.

There's an obvious reason why the Russian army has not been targeting civilians, as they are (in their view) liberating their fellow Russian-speaking people so want to avoid killing them.

On the other had, Ukraine has been shelling civilians in Donetsk. Yesterday, they killed 13 civilians including two children in western Donetsk. Today they shelled a bus near the central market in Donetsk, killing 5 civilians.

This news comes directly from a Canadian journalist, Eva K. Bartlett who is reporting from there.     
You are ignorant, deluded, even deranged. I pity you  :(
Diesel till I die

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 22 September 2022, 13:10:50 »

It is.

Fixed that for you.

You are ignorant, deluded, even deranged. I pity you  :(

An Orc in an Omega ....now there's a first Steve. ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 18 queries.