Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Liz Truss  (Read 3353 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: Liz Truss
« Reply #60 on: 22 September 2022, 14:11:18 »

Since when did media get to dictate policy?

Not with you there, to be honest. Truss has always been Russophobic and it is no surprise that she is now following Johnson in throwing money we don't have to a lost cause.

You write that like it's a bad thing.  ::)

It is.

I don't have a problem with Russians. They have a typical Slav outlook, which people would do well to try and understand.

They are very ignorant and barbaric. Most unlike Westerners these days.

Fixed that for you.

Do you have anything to back up that racist nonsense? At least most Russians will be able to find Ukraine on a map. As for barbaric, the Russians have been very careful not to target civilians in this conflict, unlike the Ukrainian Army which continues to shell civilians in Dontetsk (as well as using outlawed petal mines)

I'm married to a Slav and my next door neighbour is Russian. How many Slavs do you know?

Christ you're on the sauce as well!  :o  ::)

There's an obvious reason why the Russian army has not been targeting civilians, as they are (in their view) liberating their fellow Russian-speaking people so want to avoid killing them.

On the other had, Ukraine has been shelling civilians in Donetsk. Yesterday, they killed 13 civilians including two children in western Donetsk. Today they shelled a bus near the central market in Donetsk, killing 5 civilians.

This news comes directly from a Canadian journalist, Eva K. Bartlett who is reporting from there.     

WTF are you on?  :o  ::)   :-\

The Russians have deliberately targeted housing blocks and have destroyed entire cities FFS!  >:(

How was firing a cruise missile into a shopping mall during the day when it was packed with shoppers, "not targeting civilians" FFS?

They have carried out atrocities against civilians in the occupied areas, the likes of which we haven't seen in Europe since WW2 and the Nazis.

See what they found in Bucha when the Russians withdrew. See what they are finding in and around Izyum after the Russians were forced out!    :(

RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 22 September 2022, 14:51:39 »

Quite. I find it somewhat ironic that Putin is claiming to be ridding Ukraine of Nazis, whilst acting like a certain chap who cannot be named from the 1930's/40's.
Diesel till I die

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 22 September 2022, 15:54:27 »

Not with you there, to be honest. Truss has always been Russophobic and it is no surprise that she is now following Johnson in throwing money we don't have to a lost cause.

It is.

I don't have a problem with Russians. They have a typical Slav outlook, which people would do well to try and understand.

Fixed that for you.

Do you have anything to back up that racist nonsense?  ....

A few years back, my daughter went to Russia with her best gay male friend. They were walking down the street (not sure where now) having a laugh together & a young Russian woman came right up to them & said .... 'Go f**k yourselves'  ??? ???
;D ;D ;D

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 22 September 2022, 15:59:28 »

It is.

Fixed that for you.

Do you have anything to back up that racist nonsense?  ....

A few years back, my daughter went to Russia with her best gay male friend. They were walking down the street (not sure where now) having a laugh together & a young Russian woman came right up to them & said .... 'Go f**k yourselves'  ??? ???
;D ;D ;D
Don't need to be in Russia for that to happen, Andy. Any English city on a Saturday night will do.
Diesel till I die

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 22 September 2022, 16:06:14 »

It is.

Fixed that for you.

Do you have anything to back up that racist nonsense? At least most Russians will be able to find Ukraine on a map. As for barbaric, the Russians have been very careful not to target civilians in this conflict, unlike the Ukrainian Army which continues to shell civilians in Dontetsk (as well as using outlawed petal mines)

I'm married to a Slav and my next door neighbour is Russian. How many Slavs do you know?

There's an obvious reason why the Russian army has not been targeting civilians, as they are (in their view) liberating their fellow Russian-speaking people so want to avoid killing them.

On the other had, Ukraine has been shelling civilians in Donetsk. Yesterday, they killed 13 civilians including two children in western Donetsk. Today they shelled a bus near the central market in Donetsk, killing 5 civilians.

This news comes directly from a Canadian journalist, Eva K. Bartlett who is reporting from there.     

WTF are you on?  :o  ::)   :-\

The Russians have deliberately targeted housing blocks and have destroyed entire cities FFS!  >:(

How was firing a cruise missile into a shopping mall during the day when it was packed with shoppers, "not targeting civilians" FFS?

They have carried out atrocities against civilians in the occupied areas, the likes of which we haven't seen in Europe since WW2 and the Nazis.

See what they found in Bucha when the Russians withdrew. See what they are finding in and around Izyum after the Russians were forced out!    :(

Well spelt out Sir Tigger :y :y :y

It just proves how far reaching Putin's propaganda is, and how frightening to think that mostly the Russian people are fed only that.  So perhaps we can excuse them, but with someone in our World to come out with crap like that amazes me! :o :o :o
« Last Edit: 22 September 2022, 16:12:52 by Lizzie Zoom »

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 22 September 2022, 21:25:06 »

Don't need to be in Russia for that to happen, Andy. Any English city on a Saturday night will do.

Maybe not ....  ;)

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 22 September 2022, 22:59:16 »

It is.

Fixed that for you.

That wonderfully descriptive quote " We;re so lucky they are so f\/ckin stupid " came  to mind when I viewed this ..... ;D
https://odysee.com/@donbassinsider:b/donetsk-22092022:5?src=embed
I won't warn you that it is of a sensitive nature 'cause it's comedy at it's worst .
The bus is torn to shreds ,windows gone and metal grotesquely twisted by the huge   ;D force of the blast . Injuries conspicuously on the hidden part of the intact bodies
BUT ....not a window scratched 5 metres behind it , no shrapnel damage to any of the shutters even the parasol and chairs are still standing and the crater looks like it was created by a pick axe rather than hand grenade at best.
I viewed a video of the aftermath of a hit on a bridge recently . The blast area was similar to the one in that parody I linked to and it showed the true effect of such a blast on a lorry with small remnants of various russian soldiers strewn all over the area in a less than tidy manner .
An abysmal attempt to keep the foolhardy on board ,but the russians will devour it as verifiable .

Migalot

• London
    • Omega 2.6 2002
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 22 September 2022, 23:06:29 »

Real journalism. None of you will watch, though. Keep with the mainstream!

https://youtu.be/hnWcNI9M6Es?t=2143

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 22 September 2022, 23:34:12 »

It is.

Fixed that for you.

Again, at risk of repeating myself, you do realise that they've spent the last week or so digging up mass graves ???
Onanists always think outside the box.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 18 queries.