Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Russian Mobilisation  (Read 1795 times)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
Russian Mobilisation
« on: 21 September 2022, 13:56:00 »

So Putin has finally come away from describing the Ukraine business a Special Military Operation, and has announced a full mobalisation of his forces.

He has now made a clear threat to the West by stating they have many weapons, and a Russian Minister on television has stated they are now going to fight the war based on the fact that NATO forces are supporting that country.

The gloves are off, so tin hats on time!

The observers on all this are stating that Putin has put himself into a corner, failed to quickly win the conflict, has indeed lost ground previously taken, and is now asking the Russian public to support a big call up of conscripts, when it is believed there is little taste for a full on war.  There is even now talk that his regime could collapse with all this.  Let's hope so. A full revolution would resolve a lot of issues.  Ukraine would be spared any more suffering, the energy crisis could diminish, and the price of food could decrease as more is available to the markets, with the starving of this World getting some relief.

Big hopes, a lot of if's, but this could be the start of the end game.  As long as Western, UN, and NATO support does not falter for Ukraine, and our politicians make the right decisions we MAY get the results we all want without a nuclear conflict on a worldwide scale.
« Last Edit: 21 September 2022, 14:11:21 by Lizzie Zoom »

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
Re: Russian Mobilisation
« Reply #1 on: 21 September 2022, 13:58:32 »

The starving will always be starving.

The people you are referring to merely have less to consume. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21 September 2022, 16:24:41 »

When you get right down to it, the west is not all that interested in Ukraine, and never was. But they are interested in keeping Russia in it's place, and Ukraine is a perfect opportunity to try and do this. While I have no kind of admiration for Putin, I can see where he is coming from. I said earlier in the thread that we should have tried to bring Russia along with us when the Soviet Union collapsed , treating them as a partner, rather than rubbing their noses in it. Since then NATO has expanded right up to Russia's border, and would have allowed Ukraine to join sooner or later.
Putin, in my opinion, is correct in his assumption that the west wouldn't have been happy until Russia was a spent force, posing no threat at all to our way of life.
If the cost of ending this war is giving him the territory he craves in eastern Ukraine, then so be it. Those who say he will push for more are mistaken, in my opinion, he wouldn't be stupid enough to invade any country that was part of NATO. He'll have his buffer on his western front, and will be able to crow about how great he and his country are. A small price to pay.
But, of course, in the court of public opinion, this compromise will make us look weak. So on we go, up to the brink but, hopefully, not beyond.

Stop worrying, Lizzie, you had your three score and ten.  :P
Diesel till I die

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 21 September 2022, 16:38:43 »

When you get right down to it, the west is not all that interested in Ukraine, and never was. But they are interested in keeping Russia in it's place, and Ukraine is a perfect opportunity to try and do this. While I have no kind of admiration for Putin, I can see where he is coming from. I said earlier in the thread that we should have tried to bring Russia along with us when the Soviet Union collapsed , treating them as a partner, rather than rubbing their noses in it. Since then NATO has expanded right up to Russia's border, and would have allowed Ukraine to join sooner or later.
Putin, in my opinion, is correct in his assumption that the west wouldn't have been happy until Russia was a spent force, posing no threat at all to our way of life.
If the cost of ending this war is giving him the territory he craves in eastern Ukraine, then so be it. Those who say he will push for more are mistaken, in my opinion, he wouldn't be stupid enough to invade any country that was part of NATO. He'll have his buffer on his western front, and will be able to crow about how great he and his country are. A small price to pay.
But, of course, in the court of public opinion, this compromise will make us look weak. So on we go, up to the brink but, hopefully, not beyond.

Stop worrying, Lizzie, you had your three score and ten.  :P

;D ;D ;D ;D Not quite with the final ten Steve.  That is next year! :D ;)

As for Ukraine, they area a democratic country that has been invaded by a dictator.  The West must stand up and fight that situation, with a bully not being allowed to win.  We know what happens if we in the democratic West just sit back and let the aggressor win. It is painful, and it may get worse before it gets better, but Ukraine are in the position this country was once in.  Everything that can be legally done must be in my opinion.

However, I completely understand your point of view, and I must admit I do not want our armed forces suffering heavy casualties again at the behest of politicians and their failure to reach an agreement by other means.  History has told us how that ends;  not very well at all! :(
« Last Edit: 21 September 2022, 16:40:30 by Lizzie Zoom »

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 21 September 2022, 16:52:57 »

I mean, do we really need inconsequential shit like this?

Putin threats: How many nuclear weapons does Russia have? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60564123

Let's put the shits right up the masses, whether it actually makes any difference or not. And while we're at it, let's get some ignorant nobodies to air their views on the six o'clock news. Percy Snodgrass lived in St Petersburg for six months in the nineties, no doubt his insight will be invaluable.
Diesel till I die

Migalot

• London
    • Omega 2.6 2002
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 21 September 2022, 17:02:57 »

As for Ukraine, they area a democratic country that has been invaded by a dictator.  The West must stand up and fight that situation, with a bully not being allowed to win.  We know what happens if we in the democratic West just sit back and let the aggressor win. It is painful, and it may get worse before it gets better, but Ukraine are in the position this country was once in.  Everything that can be legally done must be in my opinion.

However, I completely understand your point of view, and I must admit I do not want our armed forces suffering heavy casualties again at the behest of politicians and their failure to reach an agreement by other means.  History has told us how that ends;  not very well at all! :(

Zelensky banned eleven parties, including the Opposition Platform for Life, which was the largest among them with 44 seats in Ukraine’s 450-seat parliament. So who's a dictator now?

Nato has admitted that it has been planning this since 2014 (the date of the CIA-inspired coup).

The Minsk Accords (which were guaranteed jointly by France and Germany) have been ignored by Kiev and, in the 8-year shelling of the Donbass, some 14,500 Russian-speaking people, mostly civilians, have been killed.

There was an outline agreement to end hostilities early on in the war, but it was apparently scuppered by Johnson.

There is a huge Nazi contingent in Western Ukraine. In late August, Zelensky even posted an image on Instagram featuring a Ukrainian soldier wearing the patch of the 14th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS, also known as the 1st Galician Division.

Given the foregoing, Russia's decision to launch the SMO should not be viewed as entirely unprovoked, in my view. 

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 21 September 2022, 19:26:22 »

No, just to be clear, he has not authorised full mobilisation, just partial, 300,000👍
Laying a rubber road.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 21 September 2022, 19:30:12 »

No, just to be clear, he has not authorised full mobilisation, just partial, 300,000👍
That's alright then ;D

Presumably there's only 300,000 willing volunteers... Or is it that they only have 150,000 bullets and rifles?

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 21 September 2022, 19:48:12 »

That's alright then ;D

Presumably there's only 300,000 willing volunteers... Or is it that they only have 150,000 bullets and rifles?

Indeed, 300,000 is more than the whole of our armed forces. In total we have 158,000 personnel. So 300k is to me a full mobilisation, no matter how you cut it.  But that, as I said could be his downfall if the Russian public, behind the scenes, rebel.

But,whatever, That figure does not even include whatever else he brings into the war.  So false threat, or not, it just piles on the pressure which no one needs. :(
« Last Edit: 21 September 2022, 19:52:29 by Lizzie Zoom »

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 21 September 2022, 19:50:27 »

Best pop over and tell him then.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 21 September 2022, 19:53:22 »

Best pop over and tell him then.

Putin is not listening to anyone but his own mind ;)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 21 September 2022, 20:03:40 »

Apparently tickets for one way flights out of Russia to countries where Russians don't need visas sold out very quickly today and prices for those tickets going forward have rocketed.  ::) 

There's footage this evening on Twitter of a large anti war protest on Moscow's Arbat Street (equivalent of Oxford Street) with the Police (or maybe press gangs) dragging young men away...  :-\
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 21 September 2022, 20:08:05 »

Lizz, DG, there is a very real difference between partial and full mobilisation, with extremely dire outcomes. Obviously you were both taking the piss or too stupid to understand that :y
Laying a rubber road.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 21 September 2022, 20:30:04 »

I bet the backroom gurus everywhere have ratshitted up the what if scenarios.

I would imagine dave the builder has been putting the finishing touches to his bunker. Ours is ready….
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 21 September 2022, 20:33:32 »

I’ve got a good stock of alcohol, I won’t even notice it🔥
Laying a rubber road.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 21 September 2022, 20:45:51 »

Lizz, DG, there is a very real difference between partial and full mobilisation, with extremely dire outcomes. Obviously you were both taking the piss or too stupid to understand that :y

Neither is true.  Just taking the figures at face value, and the fact Putin is stepping up his threats with talk of using nuclear weapons.  300k being called up is to me a mobilisation of some size when it is not a World War situation.  Then we are talking in millions of conscripts over both. But obviously you think 300k is not a large figure for the Ukraine campaign. So be it. No need to insult though because you do not agree with our point of view.  And that is all it is, as we cannot see into Putin’s mind no more than some military observers can.  What will come next, who knows.

But, as I said, we can all do without all this threat and the affects it is having on human life >:(

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 21 September 2022, 20:53:32 »

I’m not insulting anybody, I’m merely pointing out he has not fully mobilised if he does that is entirely a different situation. I’m fully aware how much 300.000 is but I know the difference with that and a possible 25 million. Now stop attacking and learn :y
Laying a rubber road.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 21 September 2022, 21:00:22 »

Not being pedantic but…,,,.

Read to the end :y.        https://www.aljazeera.com/
Laying a rubber road.

Migalot

• London
    • Omega 2.6 2002
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 21 September 2022, 21:03:02 »

Neither is true.  Just taking the figures at face value, and the fact Putin is stepping up his threats with talk of using nuclear weapons.  300k being called up is to me a mobilisation of some size when it is not a World War situation.  Then we are talking in millions of conscripts over both. But obviously you think 300k is not a large figure for the Ukraine campaign. So be it. No need to insult though because you do not agree with our point of view.  And that is all it is, as we cannot see into Putin’s mind no more than some military observers can.  What will come next, who knows.

But, as I said, we can all do without all this threat and the affects it is having on human life >:(

Russia has 1,350,000 total military personnel, including reservists and paramilitaries, so 300K is not excessive, but will provide for a much larger contingent in Ukraine where, currently, Russia has only about 80k against around 300k Ukrainian military.

https://www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.php?country_id=russia

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 21 September 2022, 21:35:51 »

Apparently sarcasm doesn't read so easily  ::)

It was a thinly disguised dig at the performance in Leningrad, followed by a suggestion that as LZ knows all the answers, she may as well go and have a word and put Vlad back in his box.  ;)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 21 September 2022, 21:54:42 »

Apparently sarcasm doesn't read so easily  ::)

It was a thinly disguised dig at the performance in Leningrad, followed by a suggestion that as LZ knows all the answers, she may as well go and have a word and put Vlad back in his box.  ;)

;D ;D ;D That’s very kind of you, but I certainly have not got all the answers anymore or less than others have on here ;)

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 21 September 2022, 22:08:00 »

I would imagine dave the builder has been putting the finishing touches to his bunker. Ours is ready….
I'm doing a few modifications post pandemic  :)
waste oil powered heating (ready for the nuclear winter ) and high utility prices   :P
increased battery bank capacity and modification to the air filtration etc  ;D

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 21 September 2022, 22:09:55 »

I’m not insulting anybody, I’m merely pointing out he has not fully mobilised if he does that is entirely a different situation. I’m fully aware how much 300.000 is but I know the difference with that and a possible 25 million. Now stop attacking and learn :

Yes sir! ;D ;D ;D

After reading history most of my life, and being in a military family, especially on the two World Wars I have learnt more than a little, but there is always more to learn.

I was not the attacker on this point, but just made an observation based on the fact that this is a local, regional, war that Putin thought he could win very quickly and with limited resources.  It was certainly never an invasion into Ukraine to the extent that Germany was involved in on the 22nd June 1941, when over 3 million troops went in with 3,000 tanks, 7,000 artillery pieces, and 2,500 aircraft.  Now that is a serious invasion, but Putin, unlike Hitler, did not expect a strong resistance and has been the case so did not commit the full force of his armies.

The stepping up of troop numbers of any type, let alone 300k, reflects his desperation to reverse his failures.  With conscripts involved, including apparent inmates of prisons, I do not see him overcoming the Ukrainians who are going to receive even more Western aid.

But these are interesting times! :o

« Last Edit: 21 September 2022, 22:12:36 by Lizzie Zoom »

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 21 September 2022, 22:21:16 »

waste oil powered heating (ready for the nuclear winter ) and high utility prices   :P

I've just put a new flap on my gazebo. That should ensure that we'll survive the nuclear winter.  :D

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 21 September 2022, 22:24:05 »

I've just put a new flap on my gazebo. That should ensure that we'll survive the nuclear winter.  :D
I can't be arsed. I'll just get pissed and watch the fireworks.
Diesel till I die

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 21 September 2022, 22:28:08 »

We installed 16 panel, 7.5kw solar in July plus batteries . Need double the amount of batteries but it works quite well. Stocked the drinks cellar today.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 21 September 2022, 22:50:18 »

Just been listening to Zelensky addressing the UN. He didn't pull any punches and, I think, galvanised the position of those opposing the Russian invasion. Despite my earlier call for pragmatism, I can't see any deals being done.
Diesel till I die

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 21 September 2022, 23:29:31 »

I’m not insulting anybody, I’m merely pointing out he has not fully mobilised if he does that is entirely a different situation. I’m fully aware how much 300.000 is but I know the difference with that and a possible 25 million. Now stop attacking and learn :

Yes sir! ;D ;D ;D

After reading history most of my life, and being in a military family, especially on the two World Wars I have learnt more than a little, but there is always more to learn.

I was not the attacker on this point, but just made an observation based on the fact that this is a local, regional, war that Putin thought he could win very quickly and with limited resources.  It was certainly never an invasion into Ukraine to the extent that Germany was involved in on the 22nd June 1941, when over 3 million troops went in with 3,000 tanks, 7,000 artillery pieces, and 2,500 aircraft.  Now that is a serious invasion, but Putin, unlike Hitler, did not expect a strong resistance and has been the case so did not commit the full force of his armies.

The stepping up of troop numbers of any type, let alone 300k, reflects his desperation to reverse his failures.  With conscripts involved, including apparent inmates of prisons, I do not see him overcoming the Ukrainians who are going to receive even more Western aid.

Of course 👍 I have quite an insight to the military myself 🫢 and was just trying to make it clear it was not ‘full’ as that would be probably mean world war👍 Doc I’m pretty well up on sarcasm here 😎but I thought this needed clarification for those who may not understand so well the ways of war, and if they depend on here for their  information (possible) could be terrified. I’m cautious that way as I know misinformation can be life threatening to some, and our veterans have hardly any mental health help whatsoever.
Laying a rubber road.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 22 September 2022, 09:10:50 »

Yes sir! ;D ;D ;D

Of course 👍 I have quite an insight to the military myself 🫢 and was just trying to make it clear it was not ‘full’ as that would be probably mean world war👍 Doc I’m pretty well up on sarcasm here 😎but I thought this needed clarification for those who may not understand so well the ways of war, and if they depend on here for their  information (possible) could be terrified. I’m cautious that way as I know misinformation can be life threatening to some, and our veterans have hardly any mental health help whatsoever.

Now I am with you 100% on that :y :y

Although there is more help now for those who serve our country and fight for it at times of war than say during, and after, WWI, all too many of those brave individuals go through hell without the support they should so richly deserve.  It is a disgrace how many veterans you hear of who are still tormented by their past war experiences but are left to basically have their lives disintegrate.

My father and father in law both served in WW2, and to differing degrees suffered from some traumatic experiences.  The father in law, George, was a hard bastard on the outside, not wanting to form friendships, as he had seen his fighting friends, mates, blown to pieces in front of him. Inside he was a wonderfully caring, loving man, but his experiences left very deep lasting scares.  For him, and my father who witnessed things he could not talk about easily without breaking down, like losing his father to a Luftwaffe bomb on 12th September 1940 that shaped his life, there was NO help with their mental health.  I suspect from what I read and hear, that pattern has not really changed.

So, yes, we / I can talk of the threat by Putin to escalate the war and threaten the West with nuclear retaliation, but we / I are not the poor buggers who will have to fight in the field and suffer terrible experiences as military people always have.  That is why the politicians must do everything to bring Putin to book, but not get sucked into a major conflict.  As I see it Ukraine has no choice but to bravely fight on as the defenders of their land. But the many countries supporting those brave people must continue to give them everything they need to gain complete victory over Putin, without stepping into WWIII.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 22 September 2022, 09:19:20 »

Very well put Lizzie, only those that have served or have had family members in the armed forces know what they have been through and the demons that they have to fight/live with, Putin is a complete madman and  needs to be taken out permanently.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 22 September 2022, 11:28:27 »

Exactly, hence my point of misinformation causing worry. Although some of the media reporting full mobilisation got it wrong and unfortunately Lizz may have read one of their reports, easily done👍 There’s no greater worry when someone you love is away fighting in hostile places (I know).
Laying a rubber road.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 22 September 2022, 16:00:27 »

Exactly, hence my point of misinformation causing worry. Although some of the media reporting full mobilisation got it wrong and unfortunately Lizz may have read one of their reports, easily done👍 There’s no greater worry when someone you love is away fighting in hostile places (I know).

Yes,don't I know that.  Not only have I had the experience of seeing the damage that war does to my father and father in law, I should add that the biggest impact on me was with my lovely Great Aunt Kit.  She had been born in 1895, so lived through the First World War, with one of her brothers, Frank, being killed at Ypre on 30th July 1917.  Then she lived through the Second World War and saw her brother in law, my grandfather, Thomas,  killed by the German bomb, followed by losing his wife, Edith, my grandmother and one of my Auntie's sister in 1946 due "to a broken heart".

From childhood I watched her constantly thumb the picture of especially my Great Uncle Wally (Frank), weeping as she did so and lovingly telling me all about him and our families s history.  She did that almost up to when she died in 1990, at the age of 95 years.  I have pictures up on my wall, like Auntie did, of Wally and Thomas and sometimes think of what the aunt and my father went through and quietly weep, breaking down fully every so often, especially on the 11th November every year.  The damage of distant wars on my family is still there today, and of course that is reflected in many others who have lived through those and more recent conflicts.

One of my sons served in the Royal Engineers, and ended up in Bosnia during that crisis.  We were so pleased when he came home.  Even more pleased when, after 5 years of service to the flag he decided to resign due to what he witnessed in Bosnia as part of the UN force that so often just had to stand back with orders not to intervene and watch the separate factions kill each other, including women and children.  Rightly he, and his regimental mates were disgusted by that.  Trained to kill if necessary to protect the weak and vulnerable, but instructed just to stand firm. My James was not apparently the only one to quit after that.  There is a lesson to be learnt in that, which could be relevant to the situation in Ukraine, with many of our young men, and women, itching to fight for the good cause, as indeed James was at the time.  Now we have seen that before, especially in 1914, so it does bring feelings of deep concern of where everything is going at the moment.

« Last Edit: 22 September 2022, 16:03:41 by Lizzie Zoom »

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 22 September 2022, 19:11:12 »

So it seems that Putin is actually looking to mobilise a million men for his 'special military operation' in Ukraine and apparently mobilisation/conscription is well under way with reports that male students with no military experience have been taken away from a university in Siberia and men being rounded up in rural villages across Russia.

Cannon fodder...  :(

https://twitter.com/ichbinilya/status/1572921782805340163

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 22 September 2022, 19:50:02 »

I wonder if North Korea will be sending crack troops in return for hard currency?

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 22 September 2022, 20:05:54 »

So it seems that Putin is actually looking to mobilise a million men for his 'special military operation' in Ukraine and apparently mobilisation/conscription is well under way with reports that male students with no military experience have been taken away from a university in Siberia and men being rounded up in rural villages across Russia.

And it is being reported that even more serious protests are being held right across Russia against the war and the call up.  Now everything really is starting to affect the Russian people.  Let’s hope the revolution soon takes place.

Who has watched the Russian diplomatic performance in the UN today?  If it hadn’t been about such a very serious situation it would have been laughable. >:( >:(

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 22 September 2022, 20:06:15 »

I wonder if North Korea will be sending crack troops in return for hard currency?
Then the crack troops can join the troops who smoke crack.
Diesel till I die

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 22 September 2022, 20:08:22 »

Also, those who were arrested for protesting against the draft, we're taken to a police station and given their draft papers. When asked about this, the army chief said it wasn't illegal.
Diesel till I die

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 22 September 2022, 20:31:12 »

;D

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 22 September 2022, 20:51:30 »

Also, those who were arrested for protesting against the draft, we're taken to a police station and given their draft papers. When asked about this, the army chief said it wasn't illegal.

And the army chiefs think they will end up with victory winning troops.  No wonder up to now the Russian army has failed to overcome the Ukrainian fighters ;D ;D

Me thinks, and hopes, that pattern is going to be repeated.  The end of Putin could well be in sight. ;) ;)
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 18 queries.