Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Rwanda.... Again!  (Read 5375 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Rwanda.... Again!
« on: 17 January 2024, 20:46:58 »

Here's my prediction...

Every illegal immigrant that is selected to get sent to Rwanda for 'processing' will lodge appeal after appeal all funded by Legal Aid and no one will ever get sent.  :-\

Meanwhile other European countries will take up the plan and will send loads of people there untroubled by the ECHR and other legal niceties.  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
Re: Rwanda.... Again!
« Reply #1 on: 17 January 2024, 21:45:03 »

Meanwhile back in the real world, where the whole 'idea' of sending unprocessed immigrants to Rwanda was always a smokescreen covering the government's incompetent immigration policy, the usual oppswits are busy being distracted and giving themselves a nasty cough in the process. It's a rare Tory initiative that's actually working as intended. Shame it's so useless

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 17 January 2024, 22:24:00 »

Yep all of them are parasites
Laying a rubber road.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 18 January 2024, 09:22:05 »

Am I thought that I was being a bit of a Leftie by suggesting the Navy use the small boats as target practice, rather than guaranteed culling....
Grumpy old man

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 18 January 2024, 09:47:29 »

The UN has objected to the UK plan to send " refugees" to Rwanda, and say it breaks International law (is there actually such a thing ?)
The UN sends " refugees" to Rwanda.
The UK accepts "refugees" from Rwanda.
What a strange world we live in.  ::)

Im convinced the Tory Government have never intended to do anything about levels of immigration, legal or illegal.
They want to appear to be trying to do something to try and con those who are stupid enough to vote for them.
Businesses have become addicted to the model of cheap labour provided by Blair, and the globalist agenda requires the customary idea of nations (and all that goes with that) to be eroded until eradicated.

Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 18 January 2024, 09:48:38 »

Am I thought that I was being a bit of a Leftie by suggesting the Navy use the small boats as target practice, rather than guaranteed culling....

I prefer the option of the RAF bomb Paris every time a boat leaves France to head across the channel.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 18 January 2024, 12:28:41 »

The UN has objected to the UK plan to send " refugees" to Rwanda, and say it breaks International law (is there actually such a thing ?)
The UN sends " refugees" to Rwanda.
The UK accepts "refugees" from Rwanda.
What a strange world we live in.  ::)

Im convinced the Tory Government have never intended to do anything about levels of immigration, legal or illegal.
They want to appear to be trying to do something to try and con those who are stupid enough to vote for them.
Businesses have become addicted to the model of cheap labour provided by Blair, and the globalist agenda requires the customary idea of nations (and all that goes with that) to be eroded until eradicated.

The Tory party has been wedded to cheap labour from abroad for decades.

They are perfectly happy with 500,000 to 1,000,000 people legally arriving each year, many of whom can be employed at 20% less than a British worker. :-\

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 18 January 2024, 17:16:58 »

Cheap labour is a myth.

It didn't used to be when the cost of living was reasonable, because then even someone on £4-6p/h could afford to buy a house and have some semblance of a life.

Now minimum wage is knocking on for twice that, suddenly everything costs twice as much. Why? Because those same shitty jobs suddenly have to pay twice what they were which drives costs up and therefore what we all pay to protect profit margins.

Although if a company could still make the same amount of profit.in numerical terms without raising prices so much, they tend to chase percentages.

Scrap the minimum wage and costs, and by default, prices would fall. Businesses would then pay decent money for decent staff and shit money for shit. Being cheap and being competitive are not the same thing.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 18 January 2024, 19:14:36 »

Plenty of excellent trained snipers around , and the sea temperature would put the scrounging fuc**ers out of misery pretty damn quick simple & highly effective.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 19 January 2024, 12:21:59 »

My belief is that the lock gates have been well and truly burst open , removed from there hinges and smashed to pulp .
There is no way back to the Britain that many of us grew up in and enjoyed ,the steady constant immigration into the country is now bearing the fruits of it's relentless and determined march .
The legal , political and social networks are now heavily influenced , if not controlled , by people who were part of , or from , that open door policy and they have no intention of changing it.
The prevarication in all those areas in nauseating , the political gymnastics ,spin doctored arguments , legal complexities , interference from Courts that really should have no influence in UK affairs and the never spoken of, but now immensely influential, hand of Islam signals to me that the UK and other western indigenous cultures are being steadily and irrevocably erased .
This is not " just happening " it's being allowed to .
The vast majority of people in UK ( and here in Ireland too ) are acutely aware of the current and future effects of this unwelcome flood but the Governing Elite either ensure the process is as muddled as possible, berate them  or ignore them entirely .
I visited my Doctor just before Xmas . In twenty years I have never seen the 24 seat waiting room over 50% full . On that day I , along with three others , had to stand whilst awaiting my ( paid for ) appointment . I watched and listened and eventually calculated that there were 6 locals including myself the remainder being mostly young middle eastern and  African males with a few older others of Eastern  European origin all looking very nice in their new attire .
It angers me that this seemingly unstoppable but unwelcome train wreck is careering down the tracks and the only solace I get is that I won't be around when those who steered and/or  participated in this disaster see the consequences of their ineptitude .

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 19 January 2024, 12:52:03 »

My belief is that the lock gates have been well and truly burst open , removed from there hinges and smashed to pulp .
There is no way back to the Britain that many of us grew up in and enjoyed ,the steady constant immigration into the country is now bearing the fruits of it's relentless and determined march .
The legal , political and social networks are now heavily influenced , if not controlled , by people who were part of , or from , that open door policy and they have no intention of changing it.
The prevarication in all those areas in nauseating , the political gymnastics ,spin doctored arguments , legal complexities , interference from Courts that really should have no influence in UK affairs and the never spoken of, but now immensely influential, hand of Islam signals to me that the UK and other western indigenous cultures are being steadily and irrevocably erased .
This is not " just happening " it's being allowed to .
The vast majority of people in UK ( and here in Ireland too ) are acutely aware of the current and future effects of this unwelcome flood but the Governing Elite either ensure the process is as muddled as possible, berate them  or ignore them entirely .
I visited my Doctor just before Xmas . In twenty years I have never seen the 24 seat waiting room over 50% full . On that day I , along with three others , had to stand whilst awaiting my ( paid for ) appointment . I watched and listened and eventually calculated that there were 6 locals including myself the remainder being mostly young middle eastern and  African males with a few older others of Eastern  European origin all looking very nice in their new attire .
It angers me that this seemingly unstoppable but unwelcome train wreck is careering down the tracks and the only solace I get is that I won't be around when those who steered and/or  participated in this disaster see the consequences of their ineptitude .

You've hit the nail exactly on its head.👍
« Last Edit: 19 January 2024, 12:53:56 by Rangie »
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 19 January 2024, 12:55:27 »

Excellent summary, I agree with every word, only complaint is I wish your analysis was not correct, but of course it is unfortunately very very true.🙁🙁 I think people will eventually get the message but by then it will be too late (if it’s not already) and there will be violence, and we will be the ones blamed for it. We are already being treated as second class citizens in our own country and are looking after these people far better than our veterans etc and this current batch of left woke idiotic folk protesting against things they have no understanding of and no desire to find about are inflaming the situation even more. We could go on on but who’s listening??!
Laying a rubber road.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 19 January 2024, 18:16:22 »

As Ive said before. Its too late now. We are finished.  :'(

Im not too far from Wethersfield airbase, where the Govt and courts overuled the district council and filled it with dinghy arrivals recently.
They are now complaining about yuman rites, mentole elf etc etc.
They have doctors and dentists permanently on call to cater for them, while us locals have no hope of seeing either.
They are taken on buses into Braintree (nearest town) and can then travel further afield freely from there.
Coincidentally there is a crimewave of burglaries around Braintree, and now the next village to me, where crime has almost been unheard , has had warnings from essex police, to lock doors, windows, use burglar alarms, dont leave car keys visible etc. etc.
When it gets out into these little sleepy villages, we know we are past the point of no return.
I plan on taking some measures to defend myself and my household if it comes to it.
Im a decrepit old fart now, but if I go down I want to make sure I do some proper damage to some ficker while Im going.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 19 January 2024, 19:34:23 »

The Bibby Stockholm in Portland Harbour started receiving 'guests' in October and it wasn't long before two of the residents were arrested for sexual assault in nearby Weymouth.  ::) 

The local BBC TV news described them as Two men from Portland:-X

RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 19 January 2024, 19:49:45 »

These scum that are invading us have no morals at all , they deserve nothing from us but are given everything I hate what has happened to this country .
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 18 queries.