Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For Sale: Omega 3.2 v6 special saloon Automatic  (Read 3332 times)

SJKOO01

For Sale: Omega 3.2 v6 special saloon Automatic
« on: 14 December 2011, 19:44:10 »

****** Omega 3.2 v6 Special (Automatic) for sale ******

Originally had plans for using the car for a project or two I had in mind.  Unfortunately my plans have changed, so I sadly have to part with it due to circumstances.

Ideal project if you want to convert it to manual and go track racing or if you’re in a better personal financial position than myself, turn the car back into a marked police car for film work / wedding car / whatever?

Currently has 148,505 miles on the odometer (as of 14th December 2011)
Mot till August 9th 2012
Tax till April 30th 2012

Have print out of work that was carried out before I purchased the vehicle (Thames Valley Police Force).

Bodywork:
There are a few bodywork issues that will need seeing to.  The front driver’s wing & bonnet will need replacing.  I have had a replacement bonnet and wing as part of the sale.
Front bumper has some cosmetic wear / very small amount of damage, roof has had the holes filled, unfortunately the previous owner (possible the police) have only used body filler to plug the holes and really need metal plate and filler to do the job properly.
The rear wheel arches will certainly need some attention at some point.

Interior:
I have replaced the seats for Mv6 cloth, it has no stereo fitted, wood effect interior trim look.  Roof lining is standard police set up having the removable roof panels for access to what was the lights & aerials, though I do have a civilian roof lining if you want that.
Rear windows are manual operation, not electric.  Current door cards do have ware and tear on the rubber coating (door pull handle), which is a common problem.

Work that has been done:
Both camshaft covers replaced with genuine gaskets as had a leak on the one side and a new genuine Vauxhall Cambelt kit replaced by Omega Owners Forum mechanic.

Work will need doing soon:
Car does show with fault codes, transpires that the Precats are on their way out.  The windscreen does have stone chip that will need professional repair soon.
The steering would ideally need to be looked at soon as I think that the steering box needs re-setting (idler arm has been replaced)

Being as honest about the car as I can, although I would prefer if you’re interested in it, to come and actually view it to satisfy yourself before parting with your hard earned cash.

Please note: The Irmscher bonnet grill has been replaced with a standard V-grill since the photos were taken and the alloy wheels have been sold.

I’m asking £600 for the car.

Any questions, please PM me – Thank you.

SJKOO01

Re: For Sale: Omega 3.2 v6 special saloon Automatic
« Reply #1 on: 16 December 2011, 18:22:21 »

UPDATE

Car now has set of CD spec wheels back on (same as picture), though x2 fronts will need replacing sometime soon.

Price reduced down to £500 to hopefully attract a buyer as need it out of the way soon if I can?

Omega_Dan

« Reply #2 on: 16 December 2011, 18:42:05 »

Its a very good car for the money mate. Just to say the front tyres have 3 to 4 mm and the rears are about 6mm and are in nice condition as they came off my car.

Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Glasgow
    • Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite
    • View Profile
    • My Vauxhall Omega's
« Reply #3 on: 06 January 2012, 22:58:17 »

Is this car still avaliable, And whats happened to the pictures??
Vauxhall & Halfords Trade Club Card Holder - Irmscher 3.0 V6 Elite & Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite

VXL V6

• Omega Lord
  • Solihull
    • 530D M Sport, Elite 3.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06 January 2012, 23:12:45 »

It was last week when I picked up a bonnet from Mike.  :y

Omega_Dan

« Reply #5 on: 06 January 2012, 23:19:13 »

its still avaliable :y

SJKOO01

« Reply #6 on: 07 January 2012, 09:48:05 »

As above, yes it's still for sale.

As noone had shown any interest / asking about it, I took the pictures offline as I assumed it wasn't going to sell on here!  ???

Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Glasgow
    • Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite
    • View Profile
    • My Vauxhall Omega's
« Reply #7 on: 07 January 2012, 13:08:14 »

As noone had shown any interest / asking about it, I took the pictures offline as I assumed it wasn't going to sell on here!  ???
Can you pm me some picture??
Vauxhall & Halfords Trade Club Card Holder - Irmscher 3.0 V6 Elite & Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite

SJKOO01

« Reply #8 on: 07 January 2012, 18:24:13 »

Hi Jim,

Will do, I'll have to put them back on the 'photo hosting' site, then pm you them.

Will try and get it done tomorow for you.  :y

Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Glasgow
    • Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite
    • View Profile
    • My Vauxhall Omega's
« Reply #9 on: 07 January 2012, 19:55:00 »

Hi Jim,

Will do, I'll have to put them back on the 'photo hosting' site, then pm you them.

Will try and get it done tomorow for you.  :y
No Worries :y

SJKOO01

« Reply #10 on: 08 January 2012, 15:44:08 »

Strange that it is, people are now starting to show an interest in the car?  :o

Therefore to save keep pm'ing each I've posted the photos back on here for anyone interested and till it either sells, gets scrapped (or I win the lottery and I can afford to keep it parked at the side of my long drive and gated property, along with my Aston and Porsche - I wish  ;D)

So the update is; As per original advert, less replacement bonnet & civilan roof lining as they have since been sold / scrapped.

Any questions please PM

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.