Omega Help Area > Omega General Help

CTS Number for 2.6/3.2

(1/3) > >>

grifter:
Hi

I know this has been asked probably a zillion times, but looking through the forum I'm seeing that the number recommended for the CTS is 90541937, however this number doesn't show up on the vauxhall parts catalog I'm looking in, if I filter on my VIN for either the 2.6 or 3.2 the number listed is: 90510493

Can't see that number anywhere in the forum. I've got a 90541937 here, a black one believing it would fit either engine. Just want to check if there is more to this or is that one ok after all?

Thanks

G

Doctor Gollum:
Which coolant temp sensor?

I can think of four on any Omega with aircon...

Doctor Gollum:
Also it is plugged into the correct loom?

The purge valve has the same plug but runs a 12v reference not 5v.

Presuming that you mean the ecu temp sensor on the coolant bridge rather than the thermos witches on the radiator.

grifter:

--- Quote from: Doctor Gollum on 10 August 2022, 20:03:43 ---Also it is plugged into the correct loom?

Presuming that you mean the ecu temp sensor on the coolant bridge rather than the thermos witches on the radiator.

--- End quote ---

Aye, its the CTS on the coolant bridge.

Doctor Gollum:

--- Quote from: grifter on 10 August 2022, 23:10:57 ---
--- Quote from: Doctor Gollum on 10 August 2022, 20:03:43 ---Also it is plugged into the correct loom?

--- End quote ---

Aye, its the CTS on the coolant bridge.

--- End quote ---
Ecu or gauge?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version