Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: furniture village  (Read 925 times)

raywilb

• Omega Knight
  • york
    • DS DS4
    • View Profile
furniture village
« on: 30 September 2020, 18:37:59 »

i ordered a sofa & chair from furniture village on july 1st . the delivery date is well past. they have the sofa but no chair. there offer is a £i00 discount if i am prepared to wait which they estimate to be another nine weeks. ( but thats not a guarantee ) or i just cancel the chair 
 with a full refund,& except delivery of the sofa .  anyway thats what iv,e done. as i was doing so the salesman informed me the delivery of  our sofa is tomorrow morning. we did insist that i needed at least a weeks notice to arrange disposal of our current sofas. so did have a bit of a panic getting a removal guy at a short notice.  also i shopped on-line and found the same chair £200 cheaper with guaranteed a 2man  delivery on Fri 2nd

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
Re: furniture village
« Reply #1 on: 30 September 2020, 19:35:15 »

i ordered a sofa & chair from furniture village on july 1st . the delivery date is well past. they have the sofa but no chair. there offer is a £i00 discount if i am prepared to wait which they estimate to be another nine weeks. ( but thats not a guarantee ) or i just cancel the chair 
 with a full refund,& except delivery of the sofa .  anyway thats what iv,e done. as i was doing so the salesman informed me the delivery of  our sofa is tomorrow morning. we did insist that i needed at least a weeks notice to arrange disposal of our current sofas. so did have a bit of a panic getting a removal guy at a short notice.  also i shopped on-line and found the same chair £200 cheaper with guaranteed a 2man  delivery on Fri 2nd
Do they stock the sofa as well? If so, order it as well and tell Furniture Village to stick theirs where the sun don't shine.  :D

raywilb

• Omega Knight
  • york
    • DS DS4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 30 September 2020, 21:29:09 »

Do they stock the sofa as well? If so, order it as well and tell Furniture Village to stick theirs where the sun don't shine.  :D
  just had an email chairs coming between 2 pm - 4pm tomorrow.

raywilb

• Omega Knight
  • york
    • DS DS4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09 October 2020, 15:44:52 »

up date it was delivered again yesterday with a different crew & i dont think it took the two guys two minutes once it was  out of the van for them to have it in situ.  :y
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 18 queries.