Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Liverpool Women's  (Read 3386 times)

Andy H

• Omega Lord
  • Auckland
    • Mazda MPV
    • View Profile
Liverpool Women's
« on: 15 November 2021, 10:02:22 »

What on earth happened there?
"Deja Moo - The feeling that you've heard this bull somewhere before."

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
Re: Liverpool Women's
« Reply #1 on: 15 November 2021, 10:46:12 »

Police were pretty quick at mopping up the suspects, must have been on their radar.
Diesel till I die

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 15 November 2021, 11:45:58 »

Video of the blast makes for shocking viewing, seemed the scumbag was heading for the remembrance parade at the main cathedral but didn't get there in time due to traffic so asked the taxi driver to pull into the hospital where it went off  >:(. The driver apparently wouldn't let him out of the cab as he knew summat was up and thankfully wasn't too badly hurt. Nice to see a gofund me page has been set up to cover the drivers wages during his recovery. 

Police response seems to have been pretty good and I hope the three arrested are currently getting a good shoeing. 
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 15 November 2021, 11:52:20 »

The device didn't seem large enough to have done much damage. The explosion we saw was confined to the car and didn't exactly blow it apart. I'm assuming there was no shrapnel as I don't think the driver would have walked away if there was.
Diesel till I die

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 15 November 2021, 12:04:10 »

The device didn't seem large enough to have done much damage. The explosion we saw was confined to the car and didn't exactly blow it apart. I'm assuming there was no shrapnel as I don't think the driver would have walked away if there was.
TCV/Stab screen would have taken the initial hit. But a lucky escape nevertheless.
Onanists always think outside the box.

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 15 November 2021, 12:18:36 »

TCV/Stab screen would have taken the initial hit. But a lucky escape nevertheless.

Private hire car so doubt it had any additional screening, badly made bomb ( thankfully) by the looks of it
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 15 November 2021, 12:25:00 »

In a carrier bag, it would make minimal mess compared to a cast iron litter bin :-\

The hospital made little sense as a target, but could have been significantly worse. So, small mercies.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 15 November 2021, 12:50:49 »

Thankfully they were probably too stupid to make one that would have created the desired effect, but sweet fa will happen to them, bastards should have a lethal injection.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 15 November 2021, 12:55:06 »

Definitely too soft, that’s why they keep on attacking us. These type of people need proper punishment
Laying a rubber road.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 15 November 2021, 13:30:31 »

Was it enough to 'blow the bloody doors off' ::)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 15 November 2021, 17:35:44 »

Thankfully they were probably too stupid to make one that would have created the desired effect, but sweet fa will happen to them, bastards should have a lethal injection.

Ah you know it's all over when even Mick starts wringing his hands and going all liberal on us like a bleddy do gooder!  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

redelitev6

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 15 November 2021, 17:54:26 »

The way the car caught fire I'm guessing poor Mohammed was well and truly toasted 

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 15 November 2021, 19:33:04 »

Quite reassuring to see a picture of a "heavily armed police officer" raiding a suspect house in full camo military gear, night vision set up and holding what looks to be a silenced C8 carbine, looks like the Hereford Police might be lending a hand up here, very much appreciated :y

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 15 November 2021, 20:18:03 »

The way the car caught fire I'm guessing poor Mohammed was well and truly toasted

At least it saves the taxpayer thousands, and the Officers on the landings having to watch what they say in front of him in case he takes offence, hope he now rots in his fu**ing paradise.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 16 November 2021, 06:38:08 »

Surprise surprise. He was an asylum seeker, who had been taken in by well meaning, middle class do gooders who thought they had converted him to Christianity.
Seems it was they who had been taken in.  ::)
Nice to see him fry though. I enjoyed that.  :)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 18 queries.