Trading Area > Cars for Sale & wanted

Omega Special Wanted

<< < (2/5) > >>

456lbft:
One of the hearses listed is a 3.0MV6, that must be special!  I have it on good authority that some hearses or limos have been known to be fitted with LSDs :y. 
My 3.2 MV6 could be for sale...for the right money.  Strictly speaking it is not a special (auto, no LSD but full Recaro sports trim), which were generally GLS trim work horses with MV6 engine and brakes, but it spent time on Greater Manchester Police fleet as a VIP car and was apparently mainly used by their (slightly controversial) Chief Constable at the time, hence low miles and relatively clean condition.  I also know that the infamous Thames Valley undercover pursuit car that featured in Road Wars is for sale too, which is manual, almost certainly has an LSD and is complete with all the gadgets, covert lights and sirens (for show use only of course ;)). PM me if your budget is over £6k.

Doctor Gollum:
MV6 engines and brakes isn't a thing, and never was ;D But we'll not revisit the discussion we had about the actual spec of your car :)

I presume that the infamous undercover 'pursuit' car was 'the Bat Mobile'... Reg ending in LJL...in which case that had a replacement clutch somewhen around 2011/2012, (I no longer have the picture of the gearbox next to the car so can't be certain of the specific date), fitted by myself.

Rangie:

--- Quote from: STEMO on 21 September 2022, 22:20:11 ---Everyone's omega is special to them  :-*

--- End quote ---

If I could get my 2.6 back in the condition I sold it in it have it in a flash, best value & performing car that I'd ever owned.

biggriffin:
I've got an ex-met.

Body shell, no engine or gearbox or diff. :)

456lbft:

--- Quote from: Doctor Gollum on 26 September 2022, 11:25:43 ---MV6 engines and brakes isn't a thing, and never was ;D But we'll not revisit the discussion we had about the actual spec of your car :)

I presume that the infamous undercover 'pursuit' car was 'the Bat Mobile'... Reg ending in LJL...in which case that had a replacement clutch somewhen around 2011/2012, (I no longer have the picture of the gearbox next to the car so can't be certain of the specific date), fitted by myself.

--- End quote ---
  ;D Nice swerve, no need indeed!
LJL is the one, it has definitely lived a life :y

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version