Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 110   Go Down

Author Topic: What has P*ssed you off today?  (Read 141772 times)

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
Re: What has P*ssed you off today?
« Reply #915 on: 18 August 2023, 20:39:03 »

Snigger snigger🫢
Laying a rubber road.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: 18 August 2023, 20:49:13 »

A chap I went to school with was responsible for all the hinges on the X350. His name wasn't Ian ;D
Onanists always think outside the box.

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: 18 August 2023, 21:39:43 »

A chap I went to school with was responsible for all the hinges on the X350. His name wasn't Ian ;D

That's open and shut, with no uncertainties

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: 19 August 2023, 10:43:34 »

That that useless Scottish idiot knob jockey Ian Callum used JLR's normal quick release system on the coolant bottle to make the job quick and easy, only to surround it with other hoses so its near impossible to remove the bloody thing.

I'd love to meet that self-abuser.

Isn't he a designer, responsible for how the car looks and not the nitty-gritty of where mechanical bits go?
If it's true, I'm terribly sorry to spoil your rant with germane information.... 8)

If it wasn't for him they'd probably have carried on trying to sell Mondaguars and be in an even worse state today.
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: 19 August 2023, 17:05:10 »

That that useless Scottish idiot knob jockey Ian Callum used JLR's normal quick release system on the coolant bottle to make the job quick and easy, only to surround it with other hoses so its near impossible to remove the bloody thing.

I'd love to meet that self-abuser.

Isn't he a designer, responsible for how the car looks and not the nitty-gritty of where mechanical bits go?
If it's true, I'm terribly sorry to spoil your rant with germane information.... 8)
I'm sure it looks nothing like his original drawings.  Not even that retard could draw somehing that is so pig ugly at the back.

But ultimately, he signed off all the things with it. So he is the morel responsible, and thus deserves to be hung up by his right testicle.
Grumpy old man

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: 19 August 2023, 22:02:31 »

Yep a right.. balls up🍘⚽️
Laying a rubber road.

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: 22 August 2023, 09:55:35 »

Not pissed me off but just a bit concerning. Was walking along Felixstowe sea front yesterday. The tide was just about turning to go back out and there were quite a few kiddies in the water on little lilo's and such, with no sign of having a tethering line attached to an adult. In fact, some were laying down just soaking up the sun and not even looking at their kids. It's the 'it'll never happen to me 'mentality  i would imagine, but don't they heed the warnings that are rolled out every summer?

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: 22 August 2023, 13:25:41 »

Not pissed me off but just a bit concerning. Was walking along Felixstowe sea front yesterday. The tide was just about turning to go back out and there were quite a few kiddies in the water on little lilo's and such, with no sign of having a tethering line attached to an adult. In fact, some were laying down just soaking up the sun and not even looking at their kids. It's the 'it'll never happen to me 'mentality  i would imagine, but don't they heed the warnings that are rolled out every summer?

Ronny, It amazes me how many adults cannot see danger, as you say it will never happen attitude, then it does ..
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: 22 August 2023, 20:00:25 »

I agree, when I’m with my grandchildren I never leave them go very far away from me and 100% make sure the younger ones hold my hand even when approaching roads/dangerous places etc no matter how much they moan. It’s too late if something happens and then you’ll have the rest of your life to regret it.
Laying a rubber road.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: 23 August 2023, 19:18:07 »

The fact that only Sleazy do decently timed flights from any Lundun to PFO on Weds/Sun (villa changeover dates), and want £550 by the time you add hold luggage :(

And to add insult, its from LGW, which is a bit naff for us.  Anything from BHX or LTN (other airlines, as Orange don't do that) is stupidly timed, and can't find anything from East Mids.
Grumpy old man

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: 23 August 2023, 19:22:29 »

Larnaca and drive :-\

Then you can go from Heathrow, which is nearer. We do at least three flights a day there, and if we're stopping, then it's an hour or so in the bus to Nicosia. :-X

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: 23 August 2023, 21:04:54 »

Then you can go from Heathrow, which is nearer. We do at least three flights a day there, and if we're stopping, then it's an hour or so in the bus to Nicosia. :-X
Doable if it was just me and Mrs TB, but wouldn't be in this case...

As it happens, plans have had to change for other reasons this evening, so I don't need to go find my passport.
Grumpy old man

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: 23 August 2023, 22:28:16 »

The fact that only Sleazy do decently timed flights from any Lundun to PFO on Weds/Sun (villa changeover dates), and want £550 by the time you add hold luggage :(

And to add insult, its from LGW, which is a bit naff for us.  Anything from BHX or LTN (other airlines, as Orange don't do that) is stupidly timed, and can't find anything from East Mids.

The mistake you're making is thinking of Easyjet and Ryanair as airlines. That is not their real purpose. They're actually sophisticated sociology experiments to discover just how bad the 'service' can be made while people will still pay to use it. A side benefit is a potential source of Audi and Porsche dealer employees who are already trained to actively and publicly despise their customers.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: 24 August 2023, 00:36:24 »

The mistake you're making is thinking of Easyjet and Ryanair as airlines. That is not their real purpose. They're actually sophisticated sociology experiments to discover just how bad the 'service' can be made while people will still pay to use it. A side benefit is a potential source of Audi and Porsche dealer employees who are already trained to actively and publicly despise their customers.
I wouldn't tar easyJet with the Ryanair brush. They might appear to do the same thing, but they achieve it very, very differently.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: 24 August 2023, 00:37:43 »

Doable if it was just me and Mrs TB, but wouldn't be in this case...

As it happens, plans have had to change for other reasons this evening, so I don't need to go find my passport.
Hopefully nothing serious  :-\
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 110   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 18 queries.