Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
 on: Yesterday at 15:28:28 
Started by Mr Skrunts - Last post by Field Marshal Dr. Opti
Sought after classic Vauxhall due on 9th June.

The Mexican coupe due on 15th June.

I'm hoping I can insure the pair for  less than £500 if I shop around.

Both insured now.

M240i X-Drive............................£338.

Classic sought after Vauxhall which you are all jealous of >:D ........£134

Total...£472.

I had to 'shop around' more than usual though as it appears insurance has gone up by about 30% this year.

on: Yesterday at 14:39:16 
Started by Varche - Last post by ronnyd
Yesterday to be precise. Twisted over on an uneven pavement area near the riverside in Ely. Went down like a sack of spuds. Cuts on right arm and knee and bruises appearing in various other places too.
Had Xrays on knee and elbow and also a CT scan as i'm on blood thinners, all came back clear. Was at West Suffolk hospital for six hours, Christ you do life up those places. ;D
Just taking it easy now, as knee has stiffened up so stairs are one at a time. Oh well. shit happens.  ::)

Ooo gotta be a compo claim there Ronny?  ;D

Think that councils deny any claim these days. Perhaps we should all walk around with our eyes glued to the ground.  ;D

on: Yesterday at 14:20:12 
Started by 2boxerdogs - Last post by Sir Tigger KC
Rampant

on: Yesterday at 14:19:25 
Started by Varche - Last post by Sir Tigger KC
Yesterday to be precise. Twisted over on an uneven pavement area near the riverside in Ely. Went down like a sack of spuds. Cuts on right arm and knee and bruises appearing in various other places too.
Had Xrays on knee and elbow and also a CT scan as i'm on blood thinners, all came back clear. Was at West Suffolk hospital for six hours, Christ you do life up those places. ;D
Just taking it easy now, as knee has stiffened up so stairs are one at a time. Oh well. shit happens.  ::)

Ooo gotta be a compo claim there Ronny?  ;D

on: Yesterday at 13:46:11 
Started by Varche - Last post by ronnyd

on: Yesterday at 13:38:07 
Started by Varche - Last post by Mr Skrunts
Flourescent inspection lamps that refuse to shine light on what you're working on, and instead just want to shine in your eyes effectively blinding you.

I made a lead up with a screw lamp holder on it, and got something similar to this and a 1/4 of the price. :y

May not be 100% for every jop, but the adjustable arms help.

Other LED/output/size/arms etc are availablr.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/200W-LED-Garage-Light-Pack/dp/B096M7C4ZQ/ref=sr_1_7?crid=1063UIHBL8HYL&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.o3JFGbmFb54m6gVgrqTIQkJ8WKlOZMWWpCsvNq0todDkhQa_UdaQf27c3HT9PvIkcsLgXk3ykwPkNGTgAyzdum2u_4NmpXAgK3B_e-JUZQBticRXfi-lPmtl6mIYjRsEBlva_7RgwlkyaTxroLa_lHD-UcUBqosokNED_ThZmccurCaQVERJBW_3QxVhpsEMxNgyiQzaLSwfQGsPskjO2jxpeyq8Zkk9eAIchRC-3APdMFmFkpeA6pV_BG7J7bS1X9jUkrico5IPgZo8LlSRydYmShY5s5ENCn5SU55PvVI.xgMWYESRJYrG1kxdISpx3By28Y3H337LEESuvfMQ3tI&dib_tag=se&keywords=led%2Badjustable%2Bgarage%2Blights&qid=1716121954&s=lighting&sprefix=led%2Badjustable%2Bgarage%2Blights%2Clighting%2C90&sr=1-7&th=1

on: Yesterday at 13:28:32 
Started by Varche - Last post by LC0112G
Flourescent inspection lamps that refuse to shine light on what you're working on, and instead just want to shine in your eyes effectively blinding you.

on: Yesterday at 12:26:17 
Started by 2boxerdogs - Last post by Mr Skrunts
Rabbit

on: Yesterday at 12:23:35 
Started by Mr Skrunts - Last post by Mr Skrunts
Sorted.

They had taken £267 from my account regardless of me ticking a box not to take payments.

Tried to charge me a £25 cancelation fee.  but Zenith allthough set to start the policy from 19/5/24 started it when I paid on 18/5/24 and have just saved me £25 so cant complain. :y

Also they tried to compete with Zenith and the best they price managed was £257 :-X

on: Yesterday at 08:39:23 
Started by Darth Loo-knee - Last post by countrywoman
Made the other rear corner interior panel from fibre glass, I hate that stuff. Fumes made my eyes sore and my hand itch, Have to trim it today. 1mm disc in the angle grinder works !

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 16 queries.