Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: MV6 estate.  (Read 6094 times)

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
  • 3.O Elite Saloon with all the toys,
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
Re: MV6 estate.
« Reply #30 on: 17 January 2010, 00:12:20 »

I think she's sold tomorrow. I'm feeling guilty, wish i could sell to both interested parties (both members here).
   We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Let them go half each and they can have it as a time share.   ;D ;D ;D ;D :y
Ask yourself :  " WHY do I believe in what I believe?"

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 17 January 2010, 00:25:33 »

I think she's sold tomorrow. I'm feeling guilty, wish i could sell to both interested parties (both members here).
   We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Sounds like it's going to a good home....  you've done all you could ..

Helped a mate out, kept the car in the forum, and ABOVE ALL ... ...  IMHO

Been TOTALLY HONEST  as to why and what you were doing    :y :y :y :y :y :y

And I will not ask more of anyone.

Amigo

• Omega Baron
  • Immingham N.E Lincs.
  • Be objective, be selective.
    • Passat & Cortina GXL
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 17 January 2010, 19:57:05 »

The car is now sold to Tracey. She is lovely, a good friend & the Beastie was the wedding car when she married my mate FletchV6 (oof member)who now owns my old green 2.5 CD which i sold to Kate 2 years ago....!!! confused? You will be!!! Needless to say she has gone to a good home & stayed on the forum, (Tracey wiil join up) Thankyou to other members for your offers & phone calls. The deal was unbiased & secured on a first come first served basis.
    Lastly thankyou to Entwood for your equally unbiased yet helpful input throughout this thread, you're a true gent & a shrewd judge of character. My heart's as big as my gob so conflict is ineviteble!! ::) :y
Curry makes the world go round!

SP_3.2

• Omega Baron
  • Leicester
    • drives A6 allroad 3.0tdi
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 17 January 2010, 20:18:21 »

Nice one Guy good to know  that it,s saying in the fold :y.
Also drive a Savage 25 niro truck...and flys a Bell 47 twister Savage 46 ss and a Tamiya audi TT ..for now.

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
  • 3.O Elite Saloon with all the toys,
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 17 January 2010, 21:08:41 »

Good result all round I reckon.  :y

Well done Guy.  :y

Tracey I reckon you have got yourself a cracking car there.   :y :y :y
Ask yourself :  " WHY do I believe in what I believe?"

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.

Ian_D

• Omega Baron
  • York
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 18 January 2010, 02:26:46 »

The car is now sold to Tracey. She is lovely, a good friend & the Beastie was the wedding car when she married my mate FletchV6 (oof member)who now owns my old green 2.5 CD which i sold to Kate 2 years ago....!!! confused? You will be!!! Needless to say she has gone to a good home & stayed on the forum, (Tracey wiil join up) Thankyou to other members for your offers & phone calls. The deal was unbiased & secured on a first come first served basis.
    Lastly thankyou to Entwood for your equally unbiased yet helpful input throughout this thread, you're a true gent & a shrewd judge of character. My heart's as big as my gob so conflict is ineviteble!! ::) :y
You can't have had the beastie for 2 years already have you? My god where does time go?  :o :o :o

Anyway, Glad you sold it Guy  :y (Well - kinda am, I have had the odd moment where I've thought 'dam I should have bought it  ;D') :y
« Last Edit: 18 January 2010, 02:27:30 by Ian_D »
[size=12]
LMF are utter rubbish - dont buy steering idlers from them! You've been warned![/size]

Amigo

• Omega Baron
  • Immingham N.E Lincs.
  • Be objective, be selective.
    • Passat & Cortina GXL
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 18 January 2010, 18:05:21 »

You can't have had the beastie for 2 years already have you? My god where does time go?  :o :o :o

Anyway, Glad you sold it Guy  :y (Well - kinda am, I have had the odd moment where I've thought 'dam I should have bought it  ;D') :y
High Ian. Dug the Beasties docs out yesterday & i bought her from Broocie in Aug 08 so 18 months. Anyway i guess this brings this thread to a close & starts anew chapter for Tracey & Fletch who are now a 2 Mig family :y
Curry makes the world go round!

JueV6

• Omega Knight
  • Kent
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 27 January 2010, 19:39:51 »

I've been out of the forum for a while now and I know the car. And I know Mark. The car is a known car and will do the new owner proud.

As for Mark.. There would have had to have been VERY good reasons why he couldn't follow through with the deals.

I'm not gonna continue anymore with this but have to say..

It's easy kicking a man  when he's down

webby23

• Omega Baron
  • Nottingham
  • MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 27 January 2010, 19:59:06 »

As for Mark.. There would have had to have been VERY good reasons why he couldn't follow through with the deals.

I'm not gonna continue anymore with this but have to say..

It's easy kicking a man  when he's down

Been discussed a million times now and he's banned so let's move on.........!!
The only certainty of life is death. Live your life and enjoy it. The clock is ticking

Blackie_No1

• Ballyclare N.Ireland
    • Omega Elite 2.5
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 27 January 2010, 20:23:01 »

yea, if the car is sold there is no need to continue with the thread, perhaps the mods can lock it so that it doesnt get out of hand?
2000 Omega Elite 2.5 V6
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 18 queries.