Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: computer back button .....  (Read 252 times)

HolyCount

computer back button .....
« on: 26 November 2010, 12:54:07 »

My 4 year old son, bless him, has been watching cars videos on you tube. He also decided that my cursor needed tweaking and he found a little rocket one to replace by arrow !!!!  That I can rectify -- but he has also "lost" the "back and forward buttons" on the header bar.

I know I can do the same thing by right clicking the mouse -- but I want my buttons back !!!

How do I find them again ????

FOUND THEM  ::) :y
« Last Edit: 26 November 2010, 13:01:26 by HolyCount »

Lizzie_Zoom

Re: computer back button .....
« Reply #1 on: 26 November 2010, 13:05:00 »

My 4 year old son, bless him, has been watching cars videos on you tube. He also decided that my cursor needed tweaking and he found a little rocket one to replace by arrow !!!!  That I can rectify -- but he has also "lost" the "back and forward buttons" on the header bar.

I know I can do the same thing by right clicking the mouse -- but I want my buttons back !!!

How do I find them again ????

I am no good with computer problems HC so apart from saying open the toolbar options I cannot really help you! :-[ :-[

However I love the fact your 4 year old son has managed to do what he has on your computer! :D :D :D :D :D

I have a six year old autistic grandchild who does not say a lot but he can find many parts of my computer programmes that I never knew existed within minutes of him pushing my keyboard buttons!! :o :o :o :o   All kinds of things have just appeared and he has even managed to reconfigure various operations, which subsequently take me an hour to sort out!! :P :P :P

Ahhhhhhhh, what lovely darlings they are :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* ::) ::) ::) ::) ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 16 queries.