Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Advice with dealing with a neighbour please?  (Read 3904 times)

mickyboy123

• Intermediate Member
  • brighton
  • hi
    • 2.2 cd omega.petrol auto
    • View Profile
Re: Advice with dealing with a neighbour please?
« Reply #30 on: 25 July 2014, 09:26:11 »

i had some problem a few years bak, a family frm hell . they seem to think it was okay to play football against the side of your car and use the roof and bonnet as a trampoline. i got at least 7 good neibours to write letters to the council. they got a warning but nothing changed we all complained again and they were evicted  :y

Yasmine Lee

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 25 July 2014, 10:18:08 »

pm sent as not really something that can be said in open forum

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 25 July 2014, 10:44:29 »

Thanks for all the input.  Good advice in there - what I'd like to do and what we will do being two different things.   Getting a camera installed on the roof tomorrow to start gathering evidence.   Also getting a neighbour to take some photos of rocks that keep being thrown over, damage to property etc.  Trouble is, even if evicted, what's to stop them going back in the dead of night and setting her house on fire.   These sort of people - especially when on drugs - know no bounds, and are bound to know far more 'heavies' than I do.
Also going to contact the H.Assoc in the morning to see what their take is.  Maybe contact the police, but remember another local case where a mum and disabled daughter had been harassed for years and reported it many many times.  In the end they parked up in a layby and set themselves on fire as they couldn't take it any more.   The police were "really sorry" ......
I'll let you know how things work out, if indeed they do.

I wouldn't be too sure of that, Mr Varche.

On benefits and drugs I doubt that these dysfunctional little shits have any 'real friends'.

My sister was burgled three times by a gang of 10-13 year olds. Apparently the cops were 'too busy to attend'.... :-\

As for the police, well, they have more important things to attend to. Like reading the riot act to motorists for recklessly driving at 33 MPH in a 30 MPH zone. :-\

cleggy

« Reply #33 on: 25 July 2014, 12:03:18 »

I really hope that this gets resolved ASAP. A lady in her dotage needs respect and courtesy :y,not this from a load of gene pool robbers. >:( >:(
The housing association is responsible for its tenants the housing manager is the main contact point.
PM on its way. :y

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 25 July 2014, 13:12:50 »

Many thanks everybody for your advice, support and offers of help.  The MIL does come over here to stay for 3 months in the winter but it's far too hot in summer for her.  I reckon she's going to be afraid to leave the house this year though.  Anyway, we're going down the legal routes first to see what reaction/action transpires.   Failing that (or if anything untoward happens to the MIL as a result) I may well follow up on some of your other suggestions .....
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 25 July 2014, 13:18:11 »

You know where we are :y

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #36 on: 25 July 2014, 13:49:33 »

yes the police would be the first port of call...your (what was called beat bobby) local community team/PCSO (they are in this area) and they work wonders in this area....no need for CCTV evidence to have a word on the parents ear, as housing association tenants they can with evidence evict the little !"£$%^£ and most parents of these feral youths do not know this....until plod knocks on their door and reads them the riot act....This is how it is worked in this part of Kent anyway and it works very well indeed

one other point of contacting your local team as these little !"£$%^& are possibly doing it to others as well

I have worked along side the local teams in north kent for 4 years now dealing with anti social behaviour

I agree, and that is the team who would deal with this situation. :y :y
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 18 queries.