Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The chef cheated.  (Read 330 times)

Amigo

• Omega Baron
  • Immingham N.E Lincs.
  • Be objective, be selective.
    • Passat & Cortina GXL
    • View Profile
The chef cheated.
« on: 18 November 2010, 23:41:03 »

Yes, despite me pouring scorn on those who can't make spagbol properly & use that vinegary dolmio muck that Italians would never touch & is made in holland, i cheated earlier.
   I bought a reduced tray of ready made mash...30p, nuked it then stirred in left over processed ham & grated cheese from a bag & the last of the chopped onions from another bag. I'd have slung a couple of eggs on top but i've run out! Although i'm ashamed of myself it saves on the washing up!!!!! ::)
Curry makes the world go round!

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
Re: The chef cheated.
« Reply #1 on: 18 November 2010, 23:53:34 »

Yes, despite me pouring scorn on those who can't make spagbol properly & use that vinegary dolmio muck that Italians would never touch & is made in holland, i cheated earlier.
  I bought a reduced tray of ready made mash...30p, nuked it then stirred in left over processed ham & grated cheese from a bag & the last of the chopped onions from another bag. I'd have slung a couple of eggs on top but i've run out! Although i'm ashamed of myself it saves on the washing up!!!!! ::)

I have to admit to being partial to 'Morrison's' frozen mash, cheaper and better than the main brand....as is, with something, or mix in some corned beef......... :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 19 queries.