Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
 on: Today at 20:50:43 
Started by Sir Tigger QC - Last post by dave the builder
if you did sit in the car then the M25 protesters could block your road for you to highlight your plight  :)
then you could have your house wrapped in polystyrene and render , ruining the look  ::)
Couldn't my house be wrapped in M25 protestors?
possibly , if you nailed them on well  :D

on: Today at 20:50:06 
Started by Sir Tigger QC - Last post by Sir Tigger QC
if you did sit in the car then the M25 protesters could block your road for you to highlight your plight  :)
then you could have your house wrapped in polystyrene and render , ruining the look  ::)

Yes of course, but I expect they'd quickly get on your tits!  ;D

on: Today at 20:37:50 
Started by Sir Tigger QC - Last post by STEMO

on: Today at 20:26:46 
Started by Sir Tigger QC - Last post by dave the builder

on: Today at 20:21:38 
Started by LC0112G - Last post by STEMO
Sounds like a " New Omega " would fit the bill perfectly  ;) ;D    https://www.omegaowners.com/forum/index.php?topic=148673.0

It's actually available if anyone is interested
Where's the for sale thread, Jon?

on: Today at 20:19:15 
No, not bound by your existing deal, but any credit you have will be honoured.
I have a two year fix with OctopusEnergy, 18 months to run.

We are also with Octopussy.

Must check out what we are paying/going to pay.
Why? What does it matter? You'll pay what you pay and you probably won't find cheaper elsewhere. If you were worried about fuel prices you wouldn't be hooning around in a 2.8T.

Is it possible to hoon around in a Signum?  :-\                                                                            ;D
As long as it's in a straight line  ;D

on: Today at 20:17:55 

Why? What does it matter? You'll pay what you pay and you probably won't find cheaper elsewhere. If you were worried about fuel prices you wouldn't be hooning around in a 2.8T.

Is it possible to hoon around in a Signum?  :-\                                                                            ;D

on: Today at 20:16:10 

on: Today at 20:15:48 
...and Avro energy have just gone pop. I think that whoever picks up the pieces is bound by my existing deal, so no problems for a year ::). If not, I guess I'll just have to freeze this winter  :D

Guess which company I was in process of switching to?  ::)

They took my first DD payment of 94 on Monday as well and although credit balances are supposedly protected, I'm not technically a customer yet.  :-\

Meanwhile, EonNext (my current supplier) are still offering the same 12 month deal that seemed expensive 3 weeks ago.  Might be wise just to sign up to that.  :-\  ::)

on: Today at 20:14:11 
My house is old and lets the heat out through the walls and the roof. I try not to let it keep me awake. I suppose I could turn the heating down in the house,  and sit in the car with the diesel engine running all night to keep warm.  :-\
But then some people would probably moan that I'm killing my neighbours in their beds. You just can't win these days.  ::)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 12 queries.