Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Pollen & Air Filters  (Read 9123 times)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
Re: Pollen & Air Filters
« Reply #45 on: 16 December 2021, 15:13:20 »

You could have bought a genuine GM one for similar money/effort.

The latest one is a different part number to the one acquired, which suggests a revision of the part.

You can buy genuine parts but you need to be prepared to work to locate them. I gave you all the information you needed for the crank sensor and you threw it back in my face. So if my comments seem acidic, consider why.

I know that DG, but I have not got the time or can be bothered to hunt around to save a few quid every time I go to service my Omega.  That is why I deal with my trusted Vx dealer who I know will sort out any problems I may have with parts they supply, and sometimes fit (like the a/c compressor unit that went wrong after just over two years and their general manager, who I know well now, agreeing to refund almost £1,000).  For me it is about time and trust.

It is a personal thing to decide what to buy and where from, but I DO welcome advise from you DG and all others here on the OOF.  That is why I stay as a member.  Sometimes though you do react strangely with me, and others, when they seem not to want to follow your advise.  I am sorry that you are offended by this, but I am my own woman and away from any man telling me what to do. That's just how it is. 

BUT, let us BOTH stop having a pop at each other now and act like mature adults.  In so many posts I have made in General Chat, and even when I escape to here in the true motoring sections, you appear to have a dig on what I have said, nick picking on everywhere word, every phrase, or me just being me!  But, there is no need for that, or indeed for some of my responses! :-[

I am not perfect, nor are you, or anyone else in the whole World.  We have all got our flaws, faults, as well as strengths within the knowledge we have, although having the ability to wind others up!  As I have said many times, in many posts, there are times when we should all live and let live.  So let us BOTH bury the hatchet and in a Christmas spirit of peace just get on. :-* :-* :-* :-* :y :y
Lizzie and DG, sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G.  ;D

Trust you Steve!! ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D :y :y

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 16 December 2021, 16:05:58 »

I've just been sick. :-X

TRE, you can't complain about not being able to buy genuine parts if you aren't prepared to buy them. It's not a question of saving a few quid. You either want genuine parts or you don't. Nothing wrong with either but don't get all uppity because you don't like putting in actual effort to find them.  :-X
Onanists always think outside the box.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 16 December 2021, 16:22:43 »

TRE, you can't complain about not being able to buy genuine parts if you aren't prepared to buy them. It's not a question of saving a few quid. You either want genuine parts or you don't. Nothing wrong with either but don't get all uppity because you don't like putting in actual effort to find them.  :-X

What is this "TRE" label? ???

As for the rest, well I tried ;)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 16 December 2021, 16:30:36 »

You probably don't want to know.
Diesel till I die

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 16 December 2021, 17:04:29 »

T_ _     R_ s_d_ _t      E_p_ _t       

Unless of course he's calling you a Track Rod End.  ;D ;D

In fairness, it could be worse.  ;D
My fun car is a 2020 Bmw F32 430d M Sport with indicators.
My cruiser is an Audi A6 Avant S Line Black Edition with indicators.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 16 December 2021, 17:52:59 »

T_ _     R_ s_d_ _t      E_p_ _t       

Unless of course he's calling you a Track Rod End.  ;D ;D

In fairness, it could be worse.  ;D

Thank you, but I want DG to explain.   It is like dealing with a child :(

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 16 December 2021, 18:04:15 »

Explain what?

That you can still buy genuine parts? ???
Onanists always think outside the box.

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 16 December 2021, 18:13:02 »

Give it a rest .....  :-X

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 17 December 2021, 10:27:59 »

Please can you 2 get a room, and do what you need to do.

This is getting tedious, and I'm short tempered.
Grumpy old man

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 17 December 2021, 14:17:08 »

Please can you 2 get a room, and do what you need to do.

This is getting tedious, and I'm short tempered.

I've tried to make peace in post #43, but it has been thrown back into my face.  So I will just ignore DG from now on for the sake of everyone. ;)

Frankly I have run out of patience and stamina for these childish insults that have been going on since I rejoined the OOF a good few years back now . :)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 17 December 2021, 14:18:09 »

Refer to #53
Grumpy old man

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 17 December 2021, 14:28:53 »

Refer to #53

As I have just said, I have been trying to stop this nonsense of me being faulted on every word, every phrase, everything generally  It IS tedious, when even by starting a thread on a true Omega, motoring matter, I still end up being slagged off with now even a mysterious, very childish, term used "TRE", which when I ask the individual to explain it's meaning, like a schoolboy in the playground, he wont or cannot explain what he means.

But anyway, as I say I will play no part in trying to explain myself to him when I post something he wants to yet again fault ;).

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 17 December 2021, 14:34:34 »

Refer to #53
Grumpy old man

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 17 December 2021, 15:04:59 »

Refer to #53

As I have just said, I have been trying to stop this nonsense of me being faulted on every word, every phrase, everything generally  It IS tedious, when even by starting a thread on a true Omega, motoring matter, I still end up being slagged off with now even a mysterious, very childish, term used "TRE", which when I ask the individual to explain it's meaning, like a schoolboy in the playground, he wont or cannot explain what he means.

But anyway, as I say I will play no part in trying to explain myself to him when I post something he wants to yet again fault ;).

Wise move Lizzie.👌
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 17 December 2021, 16:00:45 »

Refer to #53

Wise move Lizzie.👌

Thanks Rangie, yes it is about time I stopped trying to rectify the rectifiable! :y
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 18 queries.