Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: More justice?🙁  (Read 3954 times)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
Re: More justice?🙁
« Reply #45 on: 06 January 2022, 18:06:06 »

I'm glad I decided to totally ignore lizzies posts, it's so much easier  ;D
Unfortunately it's a nationwide blind eye to such nonsense that has got us to this point of wokist buggery :'(
Wokist buggery? Got any pics?  ;D
What, and get banned again ::)
Onanists always think outside the box.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 06 January 2022, 18:12:11 »

BLM?  What about standing up for  WLM?  Or is that too old fashioned maybe??
Laying a rubber road.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 06 January 2022, 18:13:04 »

On a serious point...

Unfortunately, from a social perspective, ignoring these people is incredibly dangerous. Not only does it give them a free and unopposed reign, it also gives them the moral high ground because we don't apparently care enough to argue with them.

Damned if we do, and damned if we don't.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 06 January 2022, 18:14:53 »

Whole life milk?

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 06 January 2022, 18:36:40 »

Whole life milk?

I believe there was plane above Burnley football ground trailing the message 'white lives matter' Apparently the police looked into the matter to see if it represented a hate crime. :-X

Black lives matter..... Just fine. :y
White lives matter...racist. :-X
All lives matter...racist. :-X

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 06 January 2022, 18:59:00 »

Whole life milk?

I believe there was plane above Burnley football ground trailing the message 'white lives matter' Apparently the police looked into the matter to see if it represented a hate crime. :-X

Black lives matter..... Just fine. :y
White lives matter...racist. :-X
All lives matter...racist. :-X
No lives matter?
Diesel till I die

Drewomega

• Aviemore and Mallorca
    • SKODA Octavia Scout 2.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 06 January 2022, 19:00:43 »

On a serious point...

Unfortunately, from a social perspective, ignoring these people is incredibly dangerous. Not only does it give them a free and unopposed reign, it also gives them the moral high ground because we don't apparently care enough to argue with them.

I agree with that DG. Wholeheartedly.

It looks like LZ is on the outer perimeter of this discussion!

This is a (so called) democracy, so why should have we to appease to the minority? This is really getting out of hand.

As Rangie quotes he knows better than some of us on here!

Our country & a lot of its inhabitants are just too soft & can't see the problem with scum getting away scot free when  a crime has been committed , it's a very slippery slope unfortunately we appear to be too far down it now to claw our way back up it, a very sad state of affairs when some try to justify blatant vandalism.

I'm always last in the office in the morning but I make up for it by leaving first.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 06 January 2022, 19:52:25 »

On a serious point...

I agree with that DG. Wholeheartedly.

It looks like LZ is on the outer perimeter of this discussion!

This is a (so called) democracy, so why should have we to appease to the minority? This is really getting out of hand.

As Rangie quotes he knows better than some of us on here!

Our country & a lot of its inhabitants are just too soft & can't see the problem with scum getting away scot free when  a crime has been committed , it's a very slippery slope unfortunately we appear to be too far down it now to claw our way back up it, a very sad state of affairs when some try to justify blatant vandalism.

No I am not.  All I have done, as is usual for me, is detail out the facts surrounding the BLM movement, the murder of George Floyd and the toppling of a statue in Bristol.  I have detailed what the juries have decided in the court of laws in both the USA and UK through due legal process. No more, no less, with my added views of white vs. black discrimination that is part of the argument.

Those who wish to ignore the ruling of those courts I believe are as bad, if not worse, than the people they are condemning for their vandalism and apparent breaking of the law, which the courts have not upheld in their democratic rulings.

As I have said, but some like STEMO wish to ignore, all legal facts must be taken into account, not some ranting on a social media site. I could not care one way or another about what happens out there about these particular incidents and events, but I do care about the known, established facts as I do when reading history, when people are discussing such a sensitive series of subjects.

But, hey, carry on believing what you want, true or untrue.  And yes DG, the ways of Hitler and the Nazis must be a consideration of how the masses can be manipulated when the so called (white) majority are convinced they are right after directed propaganda that suits their mindsets.

Let’s keep open minds, ok?

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 06 January 2022, 20:14:20 »

Those who wish to ignore the ruling of those courts I believe are as bad, if not worse, than the people they are condemning for their vandalism and apparent breaking of the law, which the courts have not upheld in their democratic rulings.

As I have said, but some like STEMO wish to ignore, all legal facts must be taken into account, not some ranting on a social media site..............

;D ;D

Apparent breaking of the law  ::) , there are videos of them doing it on YouTube.  ;D

That's the confusion Lizzie, they are definitely guilty, so how come the verdict, and hence this thread.  :-\  They were tried for vandalism, nothing else is really relevant.
I can only hope that I get those Bristol residents on my jury if I'm ever in court.  :)
My fun car is a 2020 Bmw F32 430d M Sport with indicators.
My cruiser is an Audi A6 Avant S Line Black Edition with indicators.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 06 January 2022, 20:37:08 »

As I have said, but some like STEMO wish to ignore, all legal facts must be taken into account, not some ranting on a social media site..............

;D ;D

Apparent breaking of the law  ::) , there are videos of them doing it on YouTube.  ;D

That's the confusion Lizzie, they are definitely guilty, so how come the verdict, and hence this thread.  :-\  They were tried for vandalism, nothing else is really relevant.
I can only hope that I get those Bristol residents on my jury if I'm ever in court.  :)
It'll only be for something trivial like, erm......speeding  ;D
Diesel till I die

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 06 January 2022, 20:44:08 »

;D ;D

Yes, I know.  But there were dozens involved in bringing that statue down, and the law decided to only prosecute just 4.  Then the 12 members of the jury decided that they were not guilty, and on that basis they have been cleared of breaking the law.

Now it is down to the legal system to re-evaluate that finding and decide whether or not to appeal.

It is as simple as that.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 06 January 2022, 20:53:54 »

The juries job was to decide if they were guilty or not guilty of criminal damage. That was it, and despite the fact that there was video evidence and they cheerfully admitted to their crime, they were found not guilty.  ::)

One might think that the jury was quietly directed.  :-X
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 06 January 2022, 21:02:03 »

Exactly what he said^^^^^^👍👍
Laying a rubber road.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 06 January 2022, 21:06:33 »

The juries job was to decide if they were guilty or not guilty of criminal damage. That was it, and despite the fact that there was video evidence and they cheerfully admitted to their crime, they were found not guilty.  ::)

One might think that the jury was quietly directed.  :-X
Does also raise the question as to why they were tried in the first place... Surely a guilty plea at the initial magistrates hearing would have been enough to go straight to sentencing :-X

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 06 January 2022, 21:11:29 »

The more people that forgive/sympathise  this blatant miscarriage of justice the more it will fuel similar cases. The more we ordinary people stand up and complain about this bullshit the better as I believe it’s a matter of time before we get overwhelmed by this continuing assault on the traditional British way of life.
Laying a rubber road.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 18 queries.