Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Never mind Boris...  (Read 2134 times)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: Never mind Boris...
« Reply #15 on: 14 January 2022, 14:12:14 »

This is in prep for an out of court settlement, can't be traced back to the royal coffers and 'tax payers' funding randy Andys antics
Not withstanding that all his wealth comes from the taxpayer and/or the perks of being part of the taxpayer funded institution.

Mind you, if he cuts official ties, could he claim his worth is about 2 bob? ;D
Grumpy old man

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 14 January 2022, 18:15:37 »

This is in prep for an out of court settlement, can't be traced back to the royal coffers and 'tax payers' funding randy Andys antics

Can’t see it being settled out of court otherwise it would already have been. Surely.

There are so many unanswered questions on both parties for me. Are we looking at the tip of the iceberg?
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 14 January 2022, 18:20:15 »

I think that there was a piece in the papers last weekend about his ski lodge being up for sale either 7 or 17 million can't remember exactly, it did say " to assist with his legal costs", expensive bunk up.😅
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 14 January 2022, 18:32:06 »

I thought he had already paid her off. About £500,000. ::) ::)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 14 January 2022, 19:01:55 »

That was Epstein. She's clearly burnt through that, and needs another payout.
Grumpy old man

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 14 January 2022, 20:42:18 »

I think if she was just in it for the money, it would have been settled long ago with no publicity at all.  ;)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 14 January 2022, 20:43:48 »

That's somewhat unfair.

Epstein and Maxwell actively recruited young, ie school age, girls to lure younger girls with cash in order to satisfy the sexual needs of themselves and their associates.

Doesn’t matter if the girls went voluntarily or not they were targeted, groomed and statutorily raped. Repeatedly. Over several years.

Epstein and Maxwell were only tolerated in their circles because they satisfied a need and they had money and consequently paid extremely well.

Andrew was stupid enough to be photographed several times in their company and enjoying the services availed by Epstein and Maxwell and consequently deserves to be held accountable.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 15 January 2022, 12:53:10 »

That's somewhat unfair.

Epstein and Maxwell actively recruited young, ie school age, girls to lure younger girls with cash in order to satisfy the sexual needs of themselves and their associates.

Doesn’t matter if the girls went voluntarily or not they were targeted, groomed and statutorily raped. Repeatedly. Over several years.

Epstein and Maxwell were only tolerated in their circles because they satisfied a need and they had money and consequently paid extremely well.

Andrew was stupid enough to be photographed several times in their company and enjoying the services availed by Epstein and Maxwell and consequently deserves to be held accountable.

Absolutely correct :y :y

Just because some of the so called “elite” have big money does not mean they should get away with it by paying someone off.  Prince Andrew got himself into his mess, and no way should his alleged victim suffer from what she must be suffering from her terrible ordeals just because he could pay her off. She wants her day in court.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 15 January 2022, 12:59:38 »

Ah..yes. I stand corrected.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 15 January 2022, 16:08:03 »

and enjoying the services availed by Epstein and Maxwell
When was that confirmed?  The fact that is completely unsubstantiated was a key reason Randy Andy lost that case last week...

I thought in the UK, we and a judicial system that worked on the principle of innocent until proven guilty.

What makes my blood boil, is people wait 30yrs, when its impossible to prove or disprove...  ...and the US style "law" firms that promise massive payouts, particularly when the defendant is unable to defend themselves for reasons like being dead.  Take Jimmy, for example, sure he fiddled an unknown number of kids, but I bet a significant proportion he didn't, yet they still got a payout.

Back to Andy Pandy and this other fat tart, can it be proven that:
a) he had any kind of sexual contact - probably impossible now, unless a video comes to light
b) knew at the time, or since, she was unwilling, if indeed she was
c) knew she was under age - probably impossible now, unless unknown evidence came to light

Back to b), if you paid a prozzie for a shag, would you expect that to come back to you 30 years later, if it turned out her pimp was a sex trafficker?

And back to c), back 30+ years ago when we (male) were all of an age that if it moved and looked female, it was worth a squirt, did you ever stop to ask to see their birth certificate?  In the only photo I've seen, she looked old enough, and happy enough to be in his company.

Now I have very strong views on what should happen to men who force themselves upon an unwilling person, or with older men getting too close to obviously under age girls. I have far weaker views on seemingly consensual sex, even if they is payments involved (LOL, there are always payments, one way or another), or 2 young people having consensual sex, even if one/both are under age.

If Randy Pandy can be proven to have had sexual contact against her will, or that he knew her age, fair dos, hang him from a branch by his 'dangle berries'.  But I can't see that can be even remotely established, and no way in this world will he get a fair trial.  Fatty tart knows that, and has nothing to lose, and a shit load of cash to win.

//edited because Steve Job's didn't have consensual in his vocabulary.
« Last Edit: 15 January 2022, 16:10:43 by TheBoy »
Grumpy old man

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 15 January 2022, 18:05:47 »

I thought in the UK, we and a judicial system that worked on the principle of innocent until proven guilty.

We might have done back in the days of Magna Carta or even pre internet, but not now particularly if you are in the public eye.  ::)

Randy Andy might be completely innocent for all we know and telling the truth, but he has already been tried and convicted in the court of public opinion which means TB's statement below is probably correct.

If Randy Pandy can be proven to have had sexual contact against her will, or that he knew her age, fair dos, hang him from a branch by his 'dangle berries'.  But I can't see that can be even remotely established, and no way in this world will he get a fair trial.  Fatty tart knows that, and has nothing to lose, and a shit load of cash to win.

RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 15 January 2022, 18:16:38 »

Epstein had several charges settled/dropped/ignored by the DA in Miami in spite of enough evidence to convict him at the time. He did eventually serve some time in prison for some of the original charges, albeit with weekend release.

This may have been twenty plus years ago for some of the cases but the whole reason Epstein, and Maxwell, ended up in prison was because they were guilty. And it only made it to court because Federal prosecuters refused to be bought off.

Andrew has never given a reasonable explanation as to how he came to be photographed in a flat in West London with a teenage girl and Maxwell. Or why he publicly spent time with Epstein and partook of his offerings even after Epstein had been convicted.

These women have been wanting their day in court for decades, and have every right to it.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 15 January 2022, 18:23:37 »

For Andrew to have been summoned by his mother & then had various titles & ranks removed can only mean that there is a lot more "deeds" that will surface over the weeks, the amount of intelligence that would have been brought to her attention about her son would have influenced her decisions, a very sad position for her to be in at this time in her life. As for his accuser she should be very wary of being offered or accepting chaffuer driven rides in a Mercedes.
« Last Edit: 15 January 2022, 18:27:10 by Rangie »
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 15 January 2022, 18:28:26 »

I would also point out, that although, being 17 at the time, Virginia Guiffre was technically over the age of consent in the UK, as a Florida resident, she was below the age of consent there, hence the suggestion of statutory rape as most of Epstein and Maxwells victims were 16/17 at the time.

Note the US Virgin Islands criteria on the matter... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_the_United_States noteworthy because this is where Little St James is located.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 15 January 2022, 19:03:06 »

Like TB I struggle to see how it can be proved after all this time that she was forced to have sex with him when and where she was under the age of consent, or even where she was over the age of consent for that matter.  :-\
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 19 queries.