Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: My Car Will Not Start DESPARATELY NEED HELP  (Read 3834 times)

Risky Duckfeet

• High Wycombe
  • Don't look behind you!!!
    • View Profile
Re: My Car Will Not Start DESPARATELY NEED HELP
« Reply #30 on: 09 September 2009, 18:57:56 »

Should have been here today, paid for Special next day, got home and no sign of it. :'(

Risky Duckfeet

• High Wycombe
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 12 September 2009, 14:58:01 »

The senser from Autovaux never came, paid for special delivery next day and should have been here Tuesday. It's Saturday and enough is enough so I have been to Slough to pick up the only sensor available in the world to have the right shaped plug in it.
Got back and got under the car (something that I'm always very scared of doing) and put the new sensor into place, screwed up the bolt. Got out, re-routed the cable to keep it away from the manifold. Pluged it in, went to the drivers side turned the key and the enging turned round and round just like before................then started. :D :D :D :D :D
I actually sucessfully fixed a car. :y :y :y :y
I can do just about anything, I own lots of tools and I build lots of things but I have never managed to fix a car before.

I am so very grateful to everybody who contributed to this thread and helped me out with good advice, you have saved me a lot of money and I owe you all a drink.
« Last Edit: 12 September 2009, 18:24:45 by riskyduckfeet »

Kaycee

• Intermediate Member
  • Doncaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 12 September 2009, 15:57:32 »

well done mate
There is a tide in the affairs of man if taken at the flood will lead on to greater things

The Red Baron

• Omega Lord
  • burton on trent.staffs
  • 3.0mv6 sal/3.0elite lpg/2.2dti estate
    • 2000 chipped mv6 3.0l
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 12 September 2009, 16:52:52 »

The senser from Autovaux never came, paid for special delivery next day and should have been here Tuesday. It's Saturday and enough is enough so I have been to Slough to pick up the only sensor available in the world to have the right shaped plug in it.
Got back and got under the car (something that I'm always very scared of doing) and put the new sensor into place, screwed up the bolt. Got out, re-routed the cable to keep it away from the manifold. Pluged it in, went to the drivers side turned the key and the enging turned round and round just like before................then started. :D :D :D :D :D
I can do just about anything, I own lots of tools and I build lots of things but I have never managed to fix a car before.

I am so very grateful to everybody who cantributed to this thread and helped me out with good advice, you have saved me a lot of money and I owe you all a drink.
do you know, i nearly felt that sorry for you i could have bought the spare one i have here down to you.  alas you have it sorted, well done. :y

vauxhall & halfords trade cards.v6 cam locking kit.<local only.

Risky Duckfeet

• High Wycombe
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 12 September 2009, 18:22:15 »

I am so very grateful to everybody who cantributed to this thread and helped me out with good advice, you have saved me a lot of money and I owe you all a drink.
do you know, i nearly felt that sorry for you i could have bought the spare one i have here down to you.  alas you have it sorted, well done. :y
errrr..... thanks, I think :-? Orange squash ok?
« Last Edit: 12 September 2009, 18:25:55 by riskyduckfeet »

The Red Baron

• Omega Lord
  • burton on trent.staffs
  • 3.0mv6 sal/3.0elite lpg/2.2dti estate
    • 2000 chipped mv6 3.0l
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 12 September 2009, 18:44:39 »

errrr..... thanks, I think :-? Orange squash ok?
wasnt taking the pee, its really frustrating when folks know the problem but are too far away to help. again, well done. :y

vauxhall & halfords trade cards.v6 cam locking kit.<local only.

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 12 September 2009, 18:52:39 »

Pluged it in, went to the drivers side turned the key and the enging turned round and round just like before................then started. :D :D :D :D :D
I actually sucessfully fixed a car. :y :y :y :y ......

Having been away at the start of this thread I missed it.

Well done on your fix!  :y   :y

3.2 manual

• nr yeovil, somerset
  • the great thread ender! whoops
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 12 September 2009, 20:24:50 »

good going, you did it once. now do it again. next time!!!
oh bugger, i thought that was a bit of wind!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 17 queries.