Chat Area > General Discussion Area

So who are we all - Meet and Greet

<< < (2/25) > >>

mar892ree:
Married 42, male model, 15" chopper, 3 million in the bank, love to drive an old Omega as i'm excentric
and i'm a compulsive lair  too !!!  ;D

Married to Caz, i'm 43 and i'm a sheet metal worker / fabricator.
Have one son Luke aged 17 who is hopeing to turn pro in Rugby Union next year

Love me Meega, and me old Jap Classic bikes too ( GT's )

Live in Northampton

Mark  :P

RolandL:
Greetings my name is Roland, I am 45 and live in Doncaster. Married with two children  a daughter 18 and a son 14 going on 15, also have a wife who loves me dearly.

Hobbies, well have built two cars (see web link) and am in process of breathing some life into a 35 year old Beelte, and I do a bit of magic as well.

Currently driving

Omega 2.5 elite
Corsa
Locost
and Beetle

not all at once, obviously.  Used to sell Vauxhalls in my youth, at currently working at UKs no1 electrical retailer (begins with a C doesn't end in T)

Have learnt a huge amount since finding the forum, hope to learn loads more on this one

tunnie:
Hello everyone!

I come from the Darkside, and been recurited by our new Omega God... Ronald McBurger! (previous name- marktcom)

I am Mark 22, drive a Facelift X Plate 2.2 CD Omega, and love it. Just doing a boot install at the moment, pictures will be up soon.

Also any other facelift owners who share the problem of the boot button being disabled with the key in the ignion there is a solution, good friend of mine showed me what to do... I will prob add something to the maintance guide or something.

Watch out for pics of my beast with added ICE soon

Markie:
Ooooh spooky, currently 27 mmbers on here and 4 maybe even 5 marks already!!

zoltron:
For those who don't know me, my name is Lee i'm 33, married with 2 children. I have 1 dog (Bull mastiff) & 3 cats.

I work as an IRS Engineer and have been doing so for the last 3 year, I know absolutely nothing about cars except for changing the water and oil.

I drive an omega 2.5 Elite for long distance trips and general grandad type driving, and have had a Mitsubishi Evolution VIII for 3 weeks (got it for the right price off a m8) to hang out at the usual boy racer type events.

Thats enough of me i'll let someone else take the stage.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version