Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Multi Club Meet...28th March anybody ?????  (Read 19019 times)

Foxycav

• Liverpool
    • View Profile
Re: Multi Club Meet...28th March anybody ?????
« Reply #75 on: 20 March 2010, 11:42:12 »

if we're all travelling in together, are we going to be meeting up somewhere first?? Im a bit further out than you guys, so a meet up first would be so much easier so im not driving round and round lmao :y

v6fletch

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 20 March 2010, 12:34:07 »

if we're all travelling in together, are we going to be meeting up somewhere first?? Im a bit further out than you guys, so a meet up first would be so much easier so im not driving round and round lmao :y
i reckon so m8,we all want to go into the park skipping an holding hands  :D after all ..WE , ARE OMEGA OWNERS  :y ;D :D

SR-71 Blackbird

• Watford and Nottingham Uni
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 20 March 2010, 13:02:04 »

I am very excited to i have got my friends coming up to visit me on that sunday and they are looking forwad to seeing all the cars etc. It is also  a nice way to end the term before i leave uni to go back home for easter, i said i was young lol, but on a serious note the rose and crown is in a great location and if we all agree to meet up there at a said time like 11am or somthing then when we are all there then we can drive the 1 minute to the hall together and bunch up real close on the drive leading up to the hall, all those Omegas gleaming in the (sunlight). i say that becuase knowing my luck  and with it being my first meet it will be raining, snowing, hailing or maybe all three  :D

Foxycav

• Liverpool
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 20 March 2010, 13:48:36 »

i reckon so m8,we all want to go into the park skipping an holding hands  :D after all ..WE , ARE OMEGA OWNERS  :y ;D :D
LMAO ;D ;D

Amigo

• Omega Baron
  • Immingham N.E Lincs.
  • Be objective, be selective.
    • Passat & Cortina GXL
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 20 March 2010, 22:37:01 »

There's already a few of us cruising down from Lincs...NICE..... so it would be great idea for us all to meet up nearer the gig then foll up mob handed in style, also we get to park up together.
   SR-71, can you give us the address of the Rose & Crown & verify the meet time..11am? No postcodes please. I'm a grumpy old man who hates satnavs >:(. I am however HGV positive, can read a map & have books for the whole country as the tools of my trade. :y
Curry makes the world go round!

SR-71 Blackbird

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 20 March 2010, 23:28:03 »

Sure can AmigoMV6, i know where the pub is but im not your average student, i drive an elite TD for a start lol, ok heres the full address with postcode for the people who have SATNAVS- AmigoMV6 top two lines for you  ;)

Rose & Crown
500 Derby Road, Lenton, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
 NG7 2GW

It is LITERALLY less then 1 minute from the gates of Wollaton Hall and so i think it is the perfect place to finalise the convoy, it has a good sized car park for a pub and will be a great photo op with all the shiny omegas parked up, and thats before we even get to the real meet, i hope everybody thinks this is a good idea, time wise i have no idea when the thing even opens but we can sort that out later and closer to the date, cool

Amigo

• Omega Baron
  • Immingham N.E Lincs.
    • Passat & Cortina GXL
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 20 March 2010, 23:51:32 »

Excellent. The show starts @ 10.30 am so we need to meet @ the Rose & Crown for 10am. Guy. :y 8-)

SR-71 Blackbird

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 21 March 2010, 15:46:06 »

Hi Guy are you totally sure the show starts at 10.30am, i have friends coming up from home so i need to be sure of the time, they are gonna leave at 8am anyway so i need to be sure, sunday morning and all, but they love me so its ok lol,
this bit is for everyone who is coming, do you all agree on the rose and crown for around 10am ish? i think it would be a perfect photo opportunity and would look very impressive when we all roll up the drive together

fletchesmrs

• venus
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 21 March 2010, 17:56:58 »

If it wasnt at 10am idve come along, i travel to notts a lot, id would have to be up in the middle of the night to get there though :

Guys this is not a 10am start .....its 12noon....please don't arrive too early ... ;D

Think meeting at 10am might be a tad early guys
my 1st omega like a rottweiler on steroids shes a bad b*tch.

Amigo

• Omega Baron
  • Immingham N.E Lincs.
    • Passat & Cortina GXL
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 21 March 2010, 19:16:51 »

lowygsi's post right at the beginning states 10.30 start, i was just going on that. Can some one verify please? :-?

v6fletch

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 21 March 2010, 19:37:44 »

Sure can AmigoMV6, i know where the pub is but im not your average student, i drive an elite TD for a start lol, ok heres the full address with postcode for the people who have SATNAVS- AmigoMV6 top two lines for you  ;)

Rose & Crown
500 Derby Road, Lenton, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
 NG7 2GW

It is LITERALLY less then 1 minute from the gates of Wollaton Hall and so i think it is the perfect place to finalise the convoy, it has a good sized car park for a pub and will be a great photo op with all the shiny omegas parked up, and thats before we even get to the real meet, i hope everybody thinks this is a good idea, time wise i have no idea when the thing even opens but we can sort that out later and closer to the date, cool

bobs goin to play in all the puddles he can find on the day an he reckons hes goin to splash all the cars that look like sissys !!!!  naughty bob  :D ;D

dad1uk

• Omega Knight
  • Birmingham
    • Vauxhall Zafira 2.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 21 March 2010, 20:32:39 »

Some sites are sayin 11 and some are saying 12.
best wishes
Simon.

v6fletch

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 21 March 2010, 21:04:22 »

well if you look back through the post , woody the guy whos invited us reckons it starts  at 12 ile pm him an ask ....by the way guy " this week ,ar a been mainly eatin ....like an orse !! " fletches tip for the week !!

v6fletch

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 21 March 2010, 21:22:58 »

Date: Sunday 28th March 2010
Time: 12pm - 7pm
Where: Wollaton Hall, Nottingham, NG8 2AE
Directions: Wollaton Hall is 3 miles to the west of the city centre and can be found by following the brown signs from the A52 or the A6514. From the M1 take junction 25 and follow the signs.
GOOGLE MAPS DIRECTIONS

that was taken from a fellow site , hope it helps, im not sure bout 7pm finish ...im only allowed out on afternoon release from the assylum...woo hoo ..dont tell the chief loopy head hunter  ::) :D

flexbuttcheck1

• nottinghamshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 22 March 2010, 11:19:40 »

ill come for a couple of hours!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 18 queries.