Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Haynes wiring diagram  (Read 1434 times)

countrywoman

• worcestershire
    • skoda yeti
    • View Profile
Haynes wiring diagram
« on: 14 December 2020, 10:56:51 »

Spent hours trying to work out the switch panel order from Haynes manual , GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR. great when you follow the track numbers and then in next diagram there is nothing there. TBH only using hazard and abs and repurposing heated rear window switch . From my own working out the heated window is to the left of hazard and traction control is the only one with a black wire with red trace . Only other switches I have are dome light and recirculating air anyway and not needing them as the loom is going in my Austin hot rod. Its an 85 ex police estate that is the donner . 
 Picture of dash in manual is so poor and looks like later model as TC switch is below and to the left that it was no help so if anyone can tell me switch order thanks. Will have to get a strong magnifying glass I recon!!

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
Re: Haynes wiring diagram
« Reply #1 on: 14 December 2020, 11:24:39 »

'85 ???

If the donor had the grill in the bonnet, it's a face lift car... Haynes is only a rough guide for these...

'93-'96.5 is pre facelift, '97-'99.5 mid facelift is what Haynes refers to as "later" models. Facelift 2.5/3.0 is basically the same as the mid facelift, but some of the wire colours are different.
« Last Edit: 14 December 2020, 11:27:45 by Doctor Gollum »
Onanists always think outside the box.

countrywoman

• worcestershire
    • skoda yeti
    • View Profile
Re: Haynes wiring diagram
« Reply #2 on: 14 December 2020, 13:45:08 »

Pre face lift, its mostly correct and following it fine . Will be stripping out a lot of unused wires . There will be more questions to come no doubt.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.