Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks to Amba.  (Read 1549 times)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
Thanks to Amba.
« on: 12 December 2020, 16:16:12 »

I posted a wanted ad for a Diff mount last week .Monday morning he posted one to me and wouldnt take any money, even for postage.
I hope I dont embarrass him with this, but just wanted to say he is a real gent, and I owe him one.
Of course Royal Snail did their best to scupper his act of kindness by only delivering it this morning, and now the weather is crap, but I dont need the Omega urgently.
Just get nervous when Im relying on a pile of plastic cardboard and recycled French beer cans, cobbled together by lazy horse murdering Communists as my only means of transport.  ;D
Anyway, many thanks Amba.  :y
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks to Amba.
« Reply #1 on: 12 December 2020, 17:45:14 »

I posted a wanted ad for a Diff mount last week .Monday morning he posted one to me and wouldnt take any money, even for postage.
I hope I dont embarrass him with this, but just wanted to say he is a real gent, and I owe him one.
Of course Royal Snail did their best to scupper his act of kindness by only delivering it this morning, and now the weather is crap, but I dont need the Omega urgently.
Just get nervous when Im relying on a pile of plastic cardboard and recycled French beer cans, cobbled together by lazy horse murdering Communists as my only means of transport.  ;D
Communists?  ;D
Diesel till I die

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12 December 2020, 19:06:26 »

Communists?  ;D
Not smelly any more, either, apparently. I think Albs is warming to our gallic neighbours. ;D
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12 December 2020, 19:15:48 »

>:( >:( ::)                         :P
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12 December 2020, 19:41:38 »

I heard he'd tried to sign up with the Navy fishery protection boats, but they checked his social media and decided he might be a bit trigger happy around French fisherpeople!  :D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12 December 2020, 19:59:54 »

On the blower to the admiralty as we speak.  :y ;D

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12 December 2020, 23:01:00 »

I heard he'd tried to sign up with the Navy fishery protection boats, but they checked his social media and decided he might be a bit trigger happy around French fisherpeople!  :D

;D
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

amba

• Omega Baron
  • Medway towns
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12 December 2020, 23:02:54 »

Your welcome and hope it gets the problem fixed :y

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 18 December 2020, 19:46:02 »

Communists?  ;D

Yes. Well near enough for me. Certainly terminally lazy, and its not just me who thinks so.

Not for the easily offended.  ;D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f92CzN9F270
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 19 queries.