Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: panettone - It is a no from me  (Read 2287 times)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
Re: panettone - It is a no from me
« Reply #30 on: 11 January 2021, 22:03:19 »

My dad used to crack a raw egg into a cup, vinegar, salt, pepper.....gloop it down. Breakfast sorted.

My Grannies live in lover did the same. He was a fickin maniac though. Im sure he was possessed by the spirit of Fagan.
My poor old Mum wasnt allowed to go to school very often. He made her go out begging to get money for his drink. Then he threw her out on the street in the clothes she was stood in at 16, because she found God.
Could have been worse. He tried to blind her brother with a red hot poker. Granny whacked him round the head with the frying pan and knocked him out.
When he sobered up and came round, he didnt remember anything about it.  ::)
Ah, the good old days. Your grannie should have hit him several times, with a 4lb lump hammer.

In the good old days Granny would have danced on the end of a rope for that sort of behaviour.  :)
Probably. Irish jig?  :-\
Diesel till I die

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
Re: panettone - It is a no from me
« Reply #31 on: 12 January 2021, 00:56:02 »

She died at 68 (as did my Mum) he lived into his 80,s. They say the devil looks after his own.
He killed at least one man, beat him to death apparently, but he didnt swing on a rope. He convinced the powers that be that it was something to do with being mentally ill /diminished responsibility and got put in the funny farm for a while, before he sweet talked his way out again.
He only had one eye - from helping his brother make a bomb for the UVF, which blew up in their faces.
An evil looking old sod he was. Scared the shite out of me.
But when he was a helpless old man, his own children put him in an old peoples home about 300 yards from where we lived.
While my Dad was at work, Mum felt sorry for him, and used to go and bring him home and make him some lunch. Dad walked in on them one day, and just shook his head in bewilderment and walked out again.
She was a much more forgiving person than I could ever be. I dont tend to forget or forgive.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 19 queries.