Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you all xx  (Read 2107 times)

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you all xx
« on: 29 December 2021, 12:47:12 »

Sorry I have not kept in touch with alot of you, but I had quite a number of issues so changed my phone number a number of times losing all the numbers I had.....

Anyway enough of that boring stuff...

Hope your all having a Great Christmas and New Year

Daz
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
Re: Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you all xx
« Reply #1 on: 29 December 2021, 12:56:53 »

Sorry I have not kept in touch with alot of you, but I had quite a number of issues so changed my phone number a number of times losing all the numbers I had.....

Daz
Merry Christmas, Daz. I was wondering why you'd stopped sharing the pics .
Diesel till I die

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 29 December 2021, 13:03:57 »

Tell ya what Steve.. I had to laugh..
Went down to St. Ives earlier this year, not been down there since I went down to a members car. I went to the pub after as I had a campsite with my tent pitched to stop over the night....
But it turned out to be a messy evening in the pub I I dunna remember getting back to the tent...
However I had come onto the forum posting before I'd had to many sherberts  :) and as the evening went on I must have kept posting.... as the following day the postings had got even worse if that was possible  ;D
Anyway I was trying to find the campsite when I was down there but couldn't remember.... think that Tribute must of melted my brain cell :o ;D
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 29 December 2021, 13:17:59 »

Went down to St. Ives earlier this year, not been down there since I went down to a members car. I went to the pub after as I had a campsite with my tent pitched to stop over the night....
But it turned out to be a messy evening in the pub I I dunna remember getting back to the tent...
However I had come onto the forum posting before I'd had to many sherberts  :) and as the evening went on I must have kept posting.... as the following day the postings had got even worse if that was possible  ;D
Anyway I was trying to find the campsite when I was down there but couldn't remember.... think that Tribute must of melted my brain cell :o ;D
I sometimes think about buying an omega just so I can get you up here to service it  ;D
But the state of those ones knocking about now, you'd have to move in. Not sure I'm too keen on that  :o
Diesel till I die

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 29 December 2021, 13:31:51 »

And a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year to you Daz :y :y :y

Nice to hear from you again :-* :-* :-*

b4ndit

• Omega Knight
  • chester
  • Retired
    • VW Phaeton
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 29 December 2021, 13:40:07 »

all the best Daz :y :y

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 29 December 2021, 13:56:22 »

I sometimes think about buying an omega just so I can get you up here to service it  ;D
But the state of those ones knocking about now, you'd have to move in. Not sure I'm too keen on that  :o

I was quite touched at reading that Steve... so much so I would come up just to service you never mind the Omega  ;D

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 29 December 2021, 13:57:24 »

And a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year to you Daz :y :y :y

Nice to hear from you again :-* :-* :-*

Thanks Lizzie, hope your well too  :)

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 29 December 2021, 13:58:11 »

all the best Daz :y :y

Cheers mate and you  :y

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 29 December 2021, 14:43:26 »

I was quite touched at reading that Steve... so much so I would come up just to service you never mind the Omega  ;D
I'm a bit old and worn out now, Daz. I doubt your piston would even touch the sides of my cylinder.  ;D
Diesel till I die

DrAndyB

• Neston / Cheshire
    • 2.5 V6 CDX Manual (MFL)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 29 December 2021, 14:51:22 »

Daz

Great to hear from you Daz  :y  Must pay you a visit to sunny Stoke if your up for a Cambelt change on my baby let me know - She is due.  PM me here if you can as I guess you have a new number  ;)

Hope to hear from you soon.  :y

Andy.

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 29 December 2021, 15:59:46 »

I'm a bit old and worn out now, Daz. I doubt your piston would even touch the sides of my cylinder.  ;D

Bit older myself now mate.... so your definitely right about my piston  ;D

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 29 December 2021, 16:02:08 »

Daz

Great to hear from you Daz  :y  Must pay you a visit to sunny Stoke if your up for a Cambelt change on my baby let me know - She is due.  PM me here if you can as I guess you have a new number  ;)

Hope to hear from you soon.  :y

Andy.

Hi Andy.
Not played with an Omega for quite some time... think Andy VXL's was the last....

Don't know if this ode back of mine could take it  ;D

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 29 December 2021, 16:03:30 »

Oh Gawd he,s back. :o

How are you, ya ode ficker ?  :P :)
Long time no hear / see. Still riding the old Blunderbus ?

Its Albs by the way, in case you didnt know.  :y
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 29 December 2021, 16:05:13 »

Oh Gawd he,s back. :o

How are you, ya ode ficker ?  :P :)
Long time no hear / see. Still riding the old Blunderbus ?

Its Albs by the way, in case you didnt know.  :y
He may have replied if you hadn't mentioned that.  :)
Diesel till I die
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 18 queries.