Chat Area > Omega Gallery

New Part Fitted - Front end pamper :)

<< < (2/4) > >>

DrAndyB:

--- Quote from: dave the builder on 29 August 2021, 18:36:17 ---Looks like the good Doctor has the old girl on life support  ;D pumping electric into the engine bay  :P

--- End quote ---

;D. Yes, it's one of them new fangled EVs, the V6 under the bonnet is a ruse  ;D

I actually invested in a battery maintainer and conditioner.  Got the AA one and it's been in use for 6months and battery strong and 13.5v when I measured  :D

I've dangled the small unit and wire deliberately in view so I don't drive off forgetting to unplug it  ;D

Interestingly, the Opel grill also had a blanking panel so you could blank off the top half of the grill at the back.  I assume that was for the more colder countries ? I left it off for now 😅

dave the builder:
We only have your word for it that there is still a V6 under the bonnet  :-\

there could be a washing machine motor and a brace of pound shop PP9 batteries in there  :D

dave the builder:
The new grill is very nice by the way  :)
much nicer than the V grill

BazaJT:
Much the same as people seem to think Ford is a British brand.Must admit I prefer the Opel grille too.

DrAndyB:
It was a Virgin Original GM brand new part never used still in box with GM stickers :y  Can't be many of them left  :D

Must get her booked in for a Cambelt change.  Just got to find the right place and person  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version