Omega Help Area > Omega General Help

Breakdown

(1/11) > >>

gbh:
What a day yesterday was started with 8 hour stint in the local A&E and on the way home I noticed a slight stutter or a clunk it was quick then a mile further on it all stopped.Engine turns over more no firing so called Emergency Assist and after the call I tried the engine and it fired up so drove for another 6 miles and it stopped again seemed like on deceleration so they brought me home.Car started this morning enough to move it so at least it's off the road.I'm guessing Crankshaft sensor but I'll pop out again shortly and check any codes,do we have any recommendations for new ones? Or any other useful info and what perfect timing lol

gbh:
Fault code found 0335

Doctor Gollum:
New crank sensor. Only buy genuine from a genuine GM dealer.

Incidentally the part number in the guide has been superceded.

gbh:
I've contacted Baylis nearest dealer to see what they have or can get.Are all the other makes no good even Bosch etc?

Lizzie Zoom:

--- Quote from: gbh on 18 January 2022, 14:56:36 ---I've contacted Baylis nearest dealer to see what they have or can get.Are all the other makes no good even Bosch etc?

--- End quote ---

When my local Vx dealer that I have used for years said the GM ones were no longer available, I bought a Bosch one via Autodoc.  It has worked fine since, but no doubt other online suppliers have these as well. As DG will say, shop around and you will find them ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version