Omega Help Area > Omega Electrical and Audio Help

MID gremlins

(1/4) > >>

Migalot:
I normally keep the MID on 'Outside Temp'. Today it was fine when I started the car and then during the journey it changed to 'Trip Cons.'. I tried to change it back using the stalk, but no reaction. When I got back in the car later, it had reverted to 'Outside Temp'. On the way back home it changed again to 'Trip Cons'. After stopping and switching off, I tried changing using the stalk, but it would not change.

Stalk or MID fault?   ??? 

Doctor Gollum:
Condensation...  :-\

TheBoy:
The fact its doing the wrong display, I'd say MID.  Not beyond the realms of possibility the flash needs refreshing, as we are seeing a fair bit on NCDC radios now.

STEMO:
I'd wait until the weather warms up over the weekend, and see what happens then. Most (older) cars mess around once the temperature drops and humidity rises. My astra's tricks include indicators that run slow, then fast, then slow  ;D

Migalot:

--- Quote from: STEMO on 16 December 2022, 11:40:15 ---I'd wait until the weather warms up over the weekend, and see what happens then. Most (older) cars mess around once the temperature drops and humidity rises. My astra's tricks include indicators that run slow, then fast, then slow  ;D

--- End quote ---

Good point.  :y

Along with DG's condensation comment, this could be weather-related. I'll wait for milder temps and report back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version