Omega Help Area > Omega Electrical and Audio Help

Facelift ICE options

<< < (2/7) > >>

tunnie:

--- Quote ---tunnie needs an adapter that takes a double din stereo, not single din. The plastic surround he has fitted doesn't look too bad, just needs a bit of perfecting.

The setup certainly sounds good though :)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, no problems with the sound comming from the system now, that needs no futher mods.

Stuck my headunit on eBay with pictures i took before it went in. Only cost me £2.something to auction it, so if it goes for a fairly decent price i will sell it and go single din.

No-ware seams to sell an adaptor facia for double din units plenty for single, i have one! But not double  >:(

Hillper:
I'll do a write up on my install as soon as I can.

Mine's very basic.  Simplicity is the key.  Omegas are ripe for fitting ICE as they are well soundproofed (especially the facelift) and have good internal proportions and well placed speakers.

I fitted replacement front speakers, head unit, four channel amp and subwoofer.

Sounds good to me!

MadOnVaux:
Is it only me then who thinks the facelift standard kit is superb quality?

I've 'only' got the CDR 2005 single slot CD player in mine and im very very impressed with both the sound quality and clarity, in particular the separation of the various frequencies...and ive been used to Sony, Pioneer & Kenwood kit before this.

TheBoy:
My non-bose prefacelift CCR600 is great most of the time. Its only at high volume levels that it doesn't have the low frequency response...

Jay w:
i have the CDR2006 witht he 4 disc multiplayer and bose speakers....

I am not changing a thing, the sound quality is excellent, to add or change anything may mean the dynamics of it change, and i don't want that to happen.

The only thing i have to do is get my ipod to work with it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version