Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Reading Meet No11 Confirmed/Location Details List  (Read 9551 times)

feeutfo

Re: Reading Meet No11 Confirmed/Location Details List
« Reply #45 on: 11 July 2009, 22:32:40 »

...somebody had put the rear wheels on the wrong way round :o ;D

Your joking? Cant get the staff these days. What melon did that?  :-[
« Last Edit: 11 July 2009, 22:33:45 by chrisgixer »

unlucky alf

• Omega Baron
  • worksop, notts
  • this is some MOT advisory list!.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 11 July 2009, 22:40:24 »

yup it was a great day & nice to meet new faces,shame i was the only tractor there, i got home about 8-45pm & was having a fight on the way home with one of those shit flies that was hiding in my car, it decided to keep dive bombing me while on the M1!, & cheers to TB for putting the laptop on my old bus [its too old for tech 2 :'(], & glad i could offer some help crimping seat wires & nothing went wrong!! :y

AndyVXR300

• Omega Knight
  • Astra VXR it's a way of life
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 11 July 2009, 23:34:11 »

yup it was a great day & nice to meet new faces,shame i was the only tractor there, i got home about 8-45pm & was having a fight on the way home with one of those shit flies that was hiding in my car, it decided to keep dive bombing me while on the M1!, & cheers to TB for putting the laptop on my old bus [its too old for tech 2 :'(], & glad i could offer some help crimping seat wires & nothing went wrong!! :y

Nice to meet you too Tim....... :y
WWW.VXRONLINE.CO.UK

OmegaGav

• Intermediate Member
  • Hemel Hempstead
  • For god sake doooo something !!!!!
    • 08' Vectra 3.0 V6 Cdti
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 12 July 2009, 11:51:16 »

Thanks for coming Tim, glad you enjoyed yourself you offically won the "most diatance travelled to the meet" prize ! I'm just looking down the back of the sofa for it :D :D ;D then i will post it on :y ;) ;D
« Last Edit: 12 July 2009, 11:51:49 by OmegaGav »

Yes it's my M&S goulash cannon. Ready Aim Fire...!!!

OmegaGav

• Intermediate Member
  • Hemel Hempstead
    • 08' Vectra 3.0 V6 Cdti
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 12 July 2009, 11:55:18 »

thanks for organising Gav. Good work. Move things around, nice neck o the woods and get to meet loads more people, Alph  sneaky and Kieran, nice to meat you all, along with Ians and Victoria Mr and Mrs Andy and of course The Boy(tech2, drinks,vag lead, even his wheels, bless him  :-[ , dont think he liked mine much though, oh and i owe you a tm  ) thankyou one and all, good day :-)
P.S Chris did you leave anything behind?? :-/ :-/ :y :y

AndyVXR300

• Omega Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 12 July 2009, 12:25:55 »

thanks for organising Gav. Good work. Move things around, nice neck o the woods and get to meet loads more people, Alph  sneaky and Kieran, nice to meat you all, along with Ians and Victoria Mr and Mrs Andy and of course The Boy(tech2, drinks,vag lead, even his wheels, bless him  :-[ , dont think he liked mine much though, oh and i owe you a tm  ) thankyou one and all, good day :-)

I have a Blue camping chair here that someone left behind...........
WWW.VXRONLINE.CO.UK

unlucky alf

• Omega Baron
  • worksop, notts
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 12 July 2009, 17:10:11 »

Thanks for coming Tim, glad you enjoyed yourself you offically won the "most diatance travelled to the meet" prize ! I'm just looking down the back of the sofa for it :D :D ;D then i will post it on :y ;) ;D
& what about the prize for the furthest distance to get home award as well ;D, it better be a nice prize as ive got some useful friends in H,H ;) ;) ;D

AndyVXR300

• Omega Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 12 July 2009, 17:11:43 »

& what about the prize for the furthest distance to get home award as well ;D, it better be a nice prize as ive got some useful friends in H,H ;) ;) ;D

Dont forget to PM me your address so i can send you them bits

Andy :y
WWW.VXRONLINE.CO.UK

OmegaGav

• Intermediate Member
  • Hemel Hempstead
    • 08' Vectra 3.0 V6 Cdti
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 12 July 2009, 17:55:43 »

I've got it..... will a nice spangly hair clip do ?? :-X :-X :D ;D ;D

unlucky alf

• Omega Baron
  • worksop, notts
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 12 July 2009, 17:58:48 »

hmmmm!, does it have blue LED`s to go with my watch that TB fell in love with ;D ;D ;D

Risky Duckfeet

• High Wycombe
  • Don't look behind you!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 12 July 2009, 19:44:14 »

Alright all.
Firstly massive thanks to OmegaGav for choosing the venue and to TheBoy for plugging me in to his machine and sorting out my alarm issue :) :y.
Lovely to meet you Gav and kids, Chris, Tim, Andy, Bev and family,The Boy, IanS and MrsS, my mate with the T reg Elite (sorry, not too good with names when I'm tired) and if I've forgotten anyone please accept my apologies. :(
Nice to put faces to names and great to meet people with as much enthusiasm as I have about the mighty Omega.
Had a really nice time and really sorry that I couldn't stay longer, the rest of the day was rubbish by comparison.
Great pics, Andy and looking forward to seeing the ones that Gav and Tim took.
Already looking forward to the next one and hopefully will not be so dozy next time ;)
Thanks again everyone, really great company.
Hope the enormous butterfly is doing ok :)

mike213735

« Reply #56 on: 12 July 2009, 20:12:16 »

I think we will be renaming our meets as we are nothing to do with Reading to be honest

Yes, the organisers of the "original" Reading meets have moved to another Forum and continue to meet! PM me for details...

Thanks
Mike

« Last Edit: 12 July 2009, 20:13:39 by mike213735 »

AndyVXR300

• Omega Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 12 July 2009, 20:18:42 »

Alright all.
Firstly massive thanks to OmegaGav for choosing the venue and to TheBoy for plugging me in to his machine and sorting out my alarm issue :) :y.
Lovely to meet you Gav and kids, Chris, Tim, Andy, Bev and family,The Boy, IanS and MrsS, my mate with the T reg Elite (sorry, not too good with names when I'm tired) and if I've forgotten anyone please accept my apologies. :(
Nice to put faces to names and great to meet people with as much enthusiasm as I have about the mighty Omega.
Had a really nice time and really sorry that I couldn't stay longer, the rest of the day was rubbish by comparison.
Great pics, Andy and looking forward to seeing the ones that Gav and Tim took.
Already looking forward to the next one and hopefully will not be so dozy next time ;)
Thanks again everyone, really great company.
Hope the enormous butterfly is doing ok :)

Nice one Kieron glad you enjoyed the meet arranged by Gav

We will be having many more in time and look forward to seeing everyone again.

Had an excellent turnout for this one and many more at the next one

Andy .......

WWW.VXRONLINE.CO.UK

AndyVXR300

• Omega Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 12 July 2009, 20:20:20 »

hmmmm!, does it have blue LED`s to go with my watch that TB fell in love with ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D nice one

WWW.VXRONLINE.CO.UK

feeutfo

« Reply #59 on: 12 July 2009, 21:59:44 »

I have a Blue camping chair here that someone left behind...........

Ahhh, all that exertion on the hard standing with TB and Sneakypenguin fried my brain ;D ;D ;D ;D
thanks for looking after it :y
could you chuck it in the boot next time?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 18 queries.