Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Towbar for sale  (Read 742 times)

Welung666

Towbar for sale
« on: 16 November 2009, 12:43:09 »

Came off a 2001 facelift saloon but will fit pre and mini facelifts. Comes complete with twin electrics and I made notes on the wiring before I removed it.

Collection only. £30

feeutfo

Re: Towbar for sale
« Reply #1 on: 16 November 2009, 13:32:23 »

Came off a 2001 facelift saloon but will fit pre and mini facelifts. Comes complete with twin electrics and I made notes on the wiring before I removed it.

Collection only. £30
What type is it Lee? Bar under the fuel tank or plate on the boot floor? If the latter may be interested, only because i need i slightly longer swan neck. Mine is off a pre face lift, and i beleive the bumpers on those stick out less than the face lift. Hence fl have a longer neck/more clearance which i need.

Welung666

« Reply #2 on: 16 November 2009, 13:48:10 »

Sorry I should have included that  ::)

It's a Witter fixed type towbar with the under fuel tank bar. You're right that the facelift bars are further back due to the deeper rear bumper. IIRC they are around 32mm further out than the pre/mini facelift type.

feeutfo

« Reply #3 on: 16 November 2009, 19:57:40 »

Sorry I should have included that  ::)

It's a Witter fixed type towbar with the under fuel tank bar. You're right that the facelift bars are further back due to the deeper rear bumper. IIRC they are around 32mm further out than the pre/mini facelift type.
Ok Lee. Thanks for info/confirmation. :-)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 16 queries.