Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WANTED ABS ECU  (Read 1228 times)

The Duck.

• Enniskillen. Co Fermanagh.
    • View Profile
WANTED ABS ECU
« on: 11 November 2009, 00:37:35 »

(If any off the Moderators read this could they move it 2 the wanted section
Please see my other thread reguarding this request)

Hi im looking 4 an ABS ECU 4 my 99 T reg Elite 2.5 V6 auto. I've been told by the members here that it on its way out  :o so if any1 has 1 for the same year and model. I've not taken it out yet so dont have the part number. Pm me with price & delivery. Thanks ALL :y

amba

• Omega Baron
  • Medway towns
    • View Profile
Re: WANTED ABS ECU
« Reply #1 on: 11 November 2009, 07:39:23 »

My advise would be to get your existing unit refurbished by BBA reman.
The effort and time involved in removing it and refitting an unknown unit would be wasted if the second hand unit was also at fault...I had a very similar issue mid year and mine wnt to BBA..cost of £110=00 and it came back fully repaired with a 1 year warranty and they turn them round within a few days.
Naturally your call but my advise would be a refurbishment of your existing unit.

omega6

• Midlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11 November 2009, 08:24:27 »

Hi im looking 4 an ABS ECU 4 my 99 T reg Elite 2.5 V6 auto. I've been told by the members here that it on its way out  :o so if any1 has 1 for the same year and model. I've not taken it out yet so dont have the part number. Pm me with price & delivery. Thanks ALL :y

I have one which i bought off a member on here which may or may not be faulty, i paid £40 for it, you can have it for nothing but you will have to collect it

The Duck.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11 November 2009, 12:42:04 »

I have one which i bought off a member on here which may or may not be faulty, i paid £40 for it, you can have it for nothing but you will have to collect it
Hi could u post it if i pay the postage as i live in Northern Ireland? :) and thank u :y

omega6

• Midlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12 November 2009, 09:50:35 »

Hi could u post it if i pay the postage as i live in Northern Ireland? :) and thank u :y

WILL DO MATE

omega6

• Midlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 18 November 2009, 11:09:40 »

WILL DO MATE

posted it on monday,

The Duck.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 19 November 2009, 01:02:19 »

WILL DO MATE

posted it on monday,

Recieved it 2day thanks. pm me and i'll send u the money :y

omega6

• Midlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 19 November 2009, 11:16:14 »

WILL DO MATE

posted it on monday,

Recieved it 2day thanks. pm me and i'll send u the money :y

no worries mate do somebody a good turn if you can, have a drink with the postage
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 18 queries.