Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Should Europe send troops to Ukraine?  (Read 6433 times)

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Should Europe send troops to Ukraine?
« on: 15 March 2024, 19:19:38 »

Macron hasn’t ruled it out.

I think he is spot on when he says Europe cannot allow Ukraine to lose. There is still a lot of inertia to overcome. Probably better to finish it before the US presidential elections in case Trump gets in and ditches Europe.

Maybe “ our troops” could do support jobs like maintenance with Ukranians on the front line.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
Re: Should Europe send troops to Ukraine?
« Reply #1 on: 15 March 2024, 19:27:08 »

Have you been drinking? Macron is shouting his stupid mouth off to look good at home, he knows that there's absolutely no chance.
Diesel till I die

Drewomega

• Aviemore and Mallorca
    • SKODA Octavia Scout 2.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 15 March 2024, 20:27:09 »

NO! It may happen but this is not the time!
We must keep supporting them militarily. Just think of the consequenses if this thing spirals out of control? which it will very rapidly.
Putin will use any weapon to defend himself if his back is to the wall.

SCARY scenario!  :-\ :-\

I'm always last in the office in the morning but I make up for it by leaving first.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 15 March 2024, 23:50:25 »

Indeed, no troops at all until Putin escalates/F@cks up. Then massive deployment no hold barred defence constructed, with attack plans integrated and advertised to the little cock.
Laying a rubber road.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 16 March 2024, 02:16:48 »

Leave them to it. Ukraine will eventually become two places.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 16 March 2024, 09:53:20 »

If it does, its likely that Putin will then carry on into other countries, hoping to rebuild his beloved USSR.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 16 March 2024, 10:06:10 »

100 year* war with Ukraine as "no man's land"

*Even when Putin goes to Hell ,some other power crazy Knob-Jockey will continue his delusion  :(

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 16 March 2024, 11:35:48 »

If it does, its likely that Putin will then carry on into other countries, hoping to rebuild his beloved USSR.
He'll be dead long before that ever happens.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Migalot

• London
    • Omega 2.6 2002
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 16 March 2024, 11:41:26 »

Cobblers. He not only doesn't have the resources, but why would he even want to acquire a bunch of pseudo-liberal shitholes, full of illegal immigrants? (Which pretty much describes all Western countries now). Plus the fact he has never said he wanted to re-establish the USSR. It's simply absurd.

Russia has all it needs in terms of resources, plus the fact that it is a cohesive society with strong family values and patriotism (like the UK I grew up in once had).

This 'dangle berries' about carrying on into other countries is deliberate scare-mongering put out by the globalists and their puppet media. It represents a barrier to the dreams (nightmares!) of a WEF-controlled world. Just look at which Western leaders are part of that cult: Zelensky, Trudeau, Sunak, Mordaunt...the list goes on and on.

America (under Biden) is a far greater threat to humanity. Why had it established 12 CIA stations in Ukraine, along with several bio-labs? Why did Nuland orchestrate the coup in 2014?   

As for my view, I want the UK to return to being a traditional conservative country. The extreme right-wing nationalists in Western Ukraine, with their SS emblems on their fatigues, are an anathema to me...and should be to anyone that lost family members in WW2.

>:(

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 16 March 2024, 12:04:43 »

Can he though?

Russia has nothing like the power and pull of the old USSR.

redelitev6

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 16 March 2024, 13:40:53 »

Macron hasn’t ruled it out.

I think he is spot on when he says Europe cannot allow Ukraine to lose. There is still a lot of inertia to overcome. Probably better to finish it before the US presidential elections in case Trump gets in and ditches Europe.

Maybe “ our troops” could do support jobs like maintenance with Ukranians on the front line.
Or maybe give equality and diversity training  ;)

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 16 March 2024, 14:27:28 »

Cobblers. He not only doesn't have the resources, but why would he even want to acquire a bunch of pseudo-liberal shitholes, full of illegal immigrants? (Which pretty much describes all Western countries now). Plus the fact he has never said he wanted to re-establish the USSR. It's simply absurd.

Russia has all it needs in terms of resources, plus the fact that it is a cohesive society with strong family values and patriotism (like the UK I grew up in once had).

This 'dangle berries' about carrying on into other countries is deliberate scare-mongering put out by the globalists and their puppet media. It represents a barrier to the dreams (nightmares!) of a WEF-controlled world. Just look at which Western leaders are part of that cult: Zelensky, Trudeau, Sunak, Mordaunt...the list goes on and on.

America (under Biden) is a far greater threat to humanity. Why had it established 12 CIA stations in Ukraine, along with several bio-labs? Why did Nuland orchestrate the coup in 2014?   

As for my view, I want the UK to return to being a traditional conservative country. The extreme right-wing nationalists in Western Ukraine, with their SS emblems on their fatigues, are an anathema to me...and should be to anyone that lost family members in WW2.

>:(

Voted yet ....?

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 16 March 2024, 17:56:54 »

Think he was the one with tin of paint.

X marks the Gulag where I will see out my days ( hopefully)
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 16 March 2024, 21:12:55 »

Can he though?

Russia has nothing like the power and pull of the old USSR.

I wouldn't be so sure about that when you consider the rate at which they are lobbing artillery shells at Ukrainian positions and replacing them as well.  The Russians have also been learning lessons over the last couple of years (often the hard way) and apparently are more than matching the Ukrainians in drone warfare.

Meanwhile, the Ukrainians are running out of ammunition because the West is reneging on the promises to back them to the hilt.

Appeasing Putler in 2014 was a colossal mistake. Appeasing him in 2024 will be catastrophic, as the ramifications will be felt not just in Eastern Europe, but in the Middle and Far East as well.   :(
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 18 March 2024, 18:39:31 »

Lots of news and analysis about the Russian elections not being free and fair tonight. Unnecessarily poking the bear, in my opinion. As if Putin gives the tiniest shite about what the west thinks.
Diesel till I die
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 18 queries.