Chat Area > General Discussion Area

What A Way To Go....

<< < (2/3) > >>

ronnyd:
 Excuse my gallows humour but Mr T was right. Silly jokes aside, what the hell must have that guy be thinking as he was dragged toward that engine. Hope it was mercifully quick.

TheBoy:
Now I accept your average passenger doesn't understand why they put a cordon around the wing when using steps, but surely every single employee who is authorised to be airside knows why they shouldn't go anywhere near the engine intake.

TheBoy:
//TB is thinking if it was like Major Grant in Die Hard ;D

LC0112G:
Even the most highly trained deck people make mistakes. This guy survived.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC1TCXyCqrg

I believe it also happened on the old Ark - or could've been HMS Eagle - when a sailor got sucked into a Buccaneer engine.

redelitev6:
The pressure on ground staff to get a plane turned around is intense , 40 minutes is the time allowed at Newcastle airport , Passengers off , Luggage off , re-fuelling, Catering carts off , disabled passengers waiting for the weird ambulance lift to get them off , cleaners to do their bit , and then do the whole thing in reverse ,and all the time the radio going " when are you going to be done ? " service providers are fined if found to be the cause of a delay , no wonder corners are cut  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version